PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Staff Coaching in Shrine Bowl

the wording shefter chose was that they were chosen because their two of the teams that have no changes in staff
the wording shefter chose was to rile a fanbase and generate hits/views/follows

Fat Matt get's more experience. :)

What coaching staff?

Pats aren't currently qualified to evaluate anybody until they're finished with The Cleansing.

With the Jets firing their OC in the last few minutes, the only question mark before the Patriots in the draft order is the Raiders. They may just have not been interested. The only non-playoff AFC team after the Patriots is the Steelers, who have an OC firing watch of their own with Matt Canada. Sounds like maybe they just needed an AFC team to take it and we’re willing to look past any potential upcoming changes. This does come off as very defensive about teams passing on the opportunity because the good players won’t be there.

Interesting tweet wording, the Pats would be excused if Patricia was actually the named OC but since he’s not, they aren’t. I can imagine Bill actually welcomes the opportunity to get a closer look at these players that other teams won’t get as well. It does make me scratch my head a little bit though since this comes up in a few weeks and we just got the “major changes to be made throughout the coaching ranks” edict stories yesterday.

what's the shrine to? Will they play "Taps" at some point?

I made the point yesterday - Pats qualify as "no change" in coordinator, because they officially have neither O or D coordinator (to the detriment of the entire fanbase).

If Patricia and Judge are coaching the offense at the Shrine bowl game, you can bet your bottom dollar that they are returning to the Patriots in 2023...
How about this... if Patricia and Judge are both Patriots coaches and in the same roles in 2023 as they were in 2022, I will add to my forum signature for one month "MAC10 is the God of all football knowledge, and I bow to his infinite wisdom"

If Patricia and Judge are NOT both Patriots coaches or are NOT in the same roles in 2023 as they were in 2022, then you will craft something similar regarding me, in your signature, and keep it there for a month.

DEAL?

How about this... if Patricia and Judge are both Patriots coaches and in the same roles in 2023 as they were in 2022, I will add to my forum signature for one month "MAC10 is the God of all football knowledge, and I bow to his infinite wisdom"

If Patricia and Judge are NOT both Patriots coaches or are NOT in the same roles in 2023 as they were in 2022, then you will craft something similar regarding me, in your signature, and keep it there for a month.

DEAL?
That's easy Patricia DC consultant Judge ST's Coach...yeah they'll be back.
Ill Be Back Arnold Schwarzenegger GIF

DEAL?

No, I like my signature just fine, and I'm not going to take a bet to change it. I know my current signature upsets you, even though it speaks the truth.

Last edited:
I know my current signature upsets you, even though it speaks the truth.
Your signature is not upsetting in the least. It is weak in merely focusing on one piece of data, ignoring all others, but you do you.

Your signature is not upsetting in the least. It is weak in merely focusing on one piece of data, ignoring all others, but you do you.

Would you like me to do a comparison between overall QBR in the playoffs between the two?

Would you like me to do a comparison between overall QBR in the playoffs between the two?
That would be an appropriate topic (overall) to discuss on the Brady forum with people who post there (I don't).

offense prospects will be thrilled to get drafted by the pats after this

If we retain Mayo and Covington huge wins for the defense.

Who will be the OC? Lol. Troy Brown?

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back