Status
Not open for further replies.

everlong

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
11 straight division Titles
11 straight playoff appearances
17 straight 10 win seasons

Green wins, red loses. Obviously it will never to go script like this but I 9-7 is where I have this team and they'll get better as the year goes on. I'd love to see them steal one more game and continue the streak of 10 win seasons and playoffs. The division will really come down to are the Bills as good as everybody thinks or are they merely the May champs the way the Jets used to be.

If I had to pick a game to steal it's either @ Houston, @ Miami if Tua doesn't get the starting job until later in the season and least likely SF but I still give it a chance because teams coming off the SB loss tend to be really up and down week to week. Plus the NE game is sandwiched between Seattle and LAR two divisional rivalries.

Miami Dolphins
at Seattle Seahawks
Las Vegas Raiders
at Kansas City Chiefs
Denver Broncos
BYE WEEK
San Francisco 49ers
at Buffalo Bills

at New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens
at Houston Texans

Arizona Cardinals
at Los Angeles Chargers
at Los Angeles Rams

at Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
New York Jets

Is there a streak for point spreads?

For example the last time Pats were a touchdown underdog?

Is there a streak for point spreads?

For example the last time Pats were a touchdown underdog?

I think they were that big of an underdog in the Cardinals opener in 2016 with JG’s debut.

I think they were that big of an underdog in the Cardinals opener in 2016 with JG’s debut.

Impressive.

How about if we included only Brady starts, would it go back to 2001?

Impressive.

How about if we included only Brady starts, would it go back to 2001?

Oddsshark says the Pats were a 7.5 road dog to the Texans in the 2009 game when Welker got hurt. Brady started but it was week 17 with the division already wrapped up, the Texans still had something to play for and Pats key players rested. So an asterisk for that reason. Hoyer also got some playing time. They lost that game.

Before that - yup it was SB XXXVI which was the last time they were a dog like that with Brady starting.

According to Oddshark on 9/10/16 Pats were -7 underdogs.

Oddsshark says the Pats were a 7.5 road dog to the Texans in the 2009 game when Welker got hurt. Brady started but it was week 17 with the division already wrapped up, the Texans still had something to play for and Pats key players rested. So an asterisk for that reason. Hoyer also got some playing time. They lost that game.

Before that - yup it was SB XXXVI which was the last time they were a dog like that with Brady starting.

So Pats open at +9 1/2 at KC?

11 straight division Titles
11 straight playoff appearances
17 straight 10 win seasons

Green wins, red loses. Obviously it will never to go script like this but I 9-7 is where I have this team and they'll get better as the year goes on. I'd love to see them steal one more game and continue the streak of 10 win seasons and playoffs. The division will really come down to are the Bills as good as everybody thinks or are they merely the May champs the way the Jets used to be.

If I had to pick a game to steal it's either @ Houston, @ Miami if Tua doesn't get the starting job until later in the season and least likely SF but I still give it a chance because teams coming off the SB loss tend to be really up and down week to week. Plus the NE game is sandwiched between Seattle and LAR two divisional rivalries.

Miami Dolphins
at Seattle Seahawks
Las Vegas Raiders
at Kansas City Chiefs
Denver Broncos
BYE WEEK
San Francisco 49ers
at Buffalo Bills

at New York Jets
Baltimore Ravens
at Houston Texans

Arizona Cardinals
at Los Angeles Chargers
at Los Angeles Rams

at Miami Dolphins
Buffalo Bills
New York Jets

im thinking we’ll steal 1 or 2 of the reds and blow 1 or 2 of the greens but 9-7 is what i see as well. Sneak into the playoffs as a low seed. Id take it definitely

Division foes will be sniffing blood. They have a massive ? at the most important position in football and people are on here predicting winning records?

Not to mention they have ? with the running game, WR's, run D and pass rush as that diminished as the season wore on.

Division foes will be sniffing blood. They have a massive ? at the most important position in football and people are on here predicting winning records?

Not to mention they have ? with the running game, WR's, run D and pass rush as that diminished as the season wore on.

They’re still in the AFC east and none of the quarterbacks in the division are more of a sure thing than what the Pats have.

Hate to say it but Sam Darnold might be

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back