PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Player Signing Patriots resign LS/LT Joe Cardona

It’s a position that goes unnoticed until there is an f-up. There haven’t been many of them since he’s been around. I remember when Jake Ingram got the yips in 2010/2011 and wound up having to be cut.

I didn’t think it was going to happen…glad it did.

Great move. Still haven’t figured out a valid reason why he hasn’t won the Salute to Service award yet.

Weird to see Jason McCourty breaking a contract story but why not. Glad to have him back, great snapper and by all accounts a model Pat.

I should've been a long-snapper
That was my plan if I had a son. We just found out they will be a girl. Ufc fighter it is.

Love this signing, Cardona has been perfect for us, was worried he was retiring.

Big money for Cardona. Up to $1.675m average per year.

Fans often forget he is a Lt. in the US Navy Reserve... nice bio here:
Cardona said he’s able to make his Navy Reserve career work alongside his professional career using lessons he learned at the Naval Academy and has since sharpened in both the wardroom and the locker room.

“Best practices for managing the workload required of us really come down to the lessons imparted to us all on day one: compartmentalizing,” said Cardona. “Doing one thing at a time while balancing a full workload. Giving that total effort every single time. Nothing can receive less focus than something else.”

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back