Louisville OL Jamon Brown
Florida State OL Bobby Hart
Hobart OL Ali Marpet
Duke OG Laken Tomlinson
Minnesota TE Maxx Williams
Florida State TE Nick O'Leary
Florida State G Tre Jackson
Central Arkansas WR Dezmin Lewis
Michigan State WR/CB Tony Lippett (at Senior Bowl)
Mississippi State RB Josh Robinson
Iowa OT Brandon Scherff
Rutgers TE Tyler Kroft
Mike Davis, RB, S Carolina
Matt Jones, RB, Florida
Michael Dyer, RB, Florida
Josh Harper, WR, Fresno State (at Senior Bowl)
UMass TE Jean Sifrin
Ohio State TE Jeff Heuerman
Texas DT Malcolm Brown
UCLA DE Owa Udighizuwa
Houston DT Joey Mbu
Kentucky DE Bud Dupree
Washington OLB Hau'oli Kikaha

Last edited:
@jeffphowe: Notre Dame K Kyle Brindza said he met with 2 special teams coaches from the Patriots. Likely Judge and O'Brien, who is here this week.

@DougKyedNESN: Duke OL Takoby Cofield says he plans to meet with the Patriots today.

@DougKyedNESN: Duke OL Takoby Cofield says he plans to meet with the Patriots today.

excellent If they watched Laken Tomlinson enough that they are interviewing his fellow lineman, you know they have done their homework.

@DougKyedNESN: Louisville OL Jamon Brown says he will meet with the Patriots tonight.

Great job. Would love to keep this updated. The meetings don't always indicate who they will pick but the positions of focus are very consistent indicators.

I found the kicker interesting. Are they weighing their options about Gostkowski?

Great job. Would love to keep this updated. The meetings don't always indicate who they will pick but the positions of focus are very consistent indicators.

I found the kicker interesting. Are they weighing their options about Gostkowski?

Some of it may just be feeling out their options. Try to get a sense of what's out there at positions which they could possibly look to fill. The more guys they like, the better the chance that someone is available.

The Pats also scout players in the draft so they'll have more to go on if they're ever waived or released years later.

One thing to bear in mind is that each team is limited to 60 interviews so the more they do at one position does suggest the level of interest. Also, think about the projected grades of the prospects they are interviewing - that might suggest how the team are viewing the value of drafting that position. For example, they interviews a lot of first and second round WRs the year they drafted Dobson.

Marpet and Jamil Douglas are both really interesting prospects for the Pats, who should be available in a reasonable range. I'd be stocked to add either of those guys, plus one other lineman.

I've always thought Jamil Douglas was a great fit, albeit under the old formula of a shorter but agile LT moving inside and Marpet is the same. That Bobby Hart one intrigues me though. Remember when BB was extolling the virtues of the Tennessee OL class last year? FSU has that this year and we've already had a head start. Cam Erving and Bobby Hart perhaps?

I've always thought Jamil Douglas was a great fit, albeit under the old formula of a shorter but agile LT moving inside and Marpet is the same. That Bobby Hart one intrigues me though. Remember when BB was extolling the virtues of the Tennessee OL class last year? FSU has that this year and we've already had a head start. Cam Erving and Bobby Hart perhaps?

It will be interesting to see what direction they go regarding interior linemen. Neither Marpet nor Douglas is exactly "small" - both around 310#, with good pulling and movement skills. AJ Cann was 6'4" 313#. Cam Erving is in the same range. Again, not small. Bryan Stork sized. But guys like Bobby Hart and Jeremiah Poutasi are clearly much bigger, and in a different mold, more along the Cam Fleming / Marcus Cannon size range.

The other interesting part of FSU linemen, their line coach Rick Trickett was referred to as the "Scar of college football linemen". A few weeks ago there was an article that said he staked his reputation on Stork being a pro. Speaks volumes that the team not only drafted him, but saw him as a day one starter as a 4th rounder.

Nick O'Leary is meeting With The Pats apparently.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back