PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pro Shop , Shame On You

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRBLAZE

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Ordered authentic jersey online Monday at 9am, put overnight shipping on it since I hate waiting over a week for ground. Was like an extra 25 or 30.

Thursday at noon - still not here.

They email you a receipt as soon as you order, but never bother sending a tracking number. Called since Wednesday to check status, and no matter when you call nobody answers the phone, and nobody answers the email. What's funny is I emailed and left messages four weeks ago inquiring the restocking of a jersey, and they haven't answered those queries yet either. Figured it was just extra busy on Xmas, clearly there's a lack of a support system in place for the online/phone/email people. I sure hope they aren't being paid on those fronts.

I was curious the stock of the jersey, so I tried adding 5 into my cart, and it said 2 were available so I ordered one promptly. I'm worried that maybe someone in the store sold one at their physical location without bothering to check the electronic stock or something, and now my CC was charged and this place never answers the phone or email so I won't know what the hell is going on. And if it is coming, I want to be refunded for the "overnight" delivery .

Whose jersey was it? If it were an Eli Manning, the missing jersey may have gotten intercepted.

P S Sorry more your misfortune.

I'm sorry you've had a negative retail experience.

I'm sorry you've had a negative retail experience.
Well, even in this thread, people detail the same issues with never being able to get in contact with anyone for customer service at the pro-shop when ordering online. The consensus is, orders go through and are delivered, but if ever something is out of stock or the wrong size, it's hell getting in touch with anyone from there. I've ordered several times from them but never had any problems, but am just now realizing they have very very poor customer service.

That sucks. I am sorry you have to go through that.

I ordered something that was out of stock a few years ago (2005?) and got a prompt e-mail the next day detailing what it was that they could substitute since it was a closeout item. I replied with what I wanted and three days later, it was on my doorstep.

Overnight shipping is what it is, overnight. However, there seems to be no guarantee as to when it was shipped. That has always annoyed me about buying online. You get the standard "3-day shipping" but its 2 weeks before you get it because they don't ship it for a week.

I think they might be backed up from the holiday season.

I ordered a hat on December 19 and a toque on Christmas Day from the ProShop... I just chose ground shipping, which was supposed to be 5-11 days. I finally got an e-mail from [email protected] when they were shipped (January 4) giving me the tracking numbers. I didn't expect it to take that long, but at least they're coming tomorrow.

When did you order the jersey?

Last edited:
I posted my problems with the Pats Pro Shop here recently and it appears that its their standard operating procedure.

I've never gotten a call or email returned. That is really bad customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe