Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patriots Place thoughts

Discussion in 'Patriots Fan Tailgate Meet Ups' started by BlitzFritz, Dec 2, 2010.

1. BlitzFritz

BlitzFritz Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

We are debating between tailgating or hitting Patriots Place on Monday Night.

Last year, we did this once and had a good time on the roof deck at Bar Louie's, though I assume its closed now that it's cold.

Anybody have experience and thoughts re where's a good time to hang out in PP?

-- FRITZ
  2. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +252 / 4 / -8

it really depends on what you want to do.....

bar scene versus parking lot scene.......its not like there are a whole lot of similarities to ponder
  3. BlitzFritz

BlitzFritz Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

i meant what recommendations or insights do you guys have about the different places at PP?
  4. IllegalContact

IllegalContact On the Roster

Ratings:
    +252 / 4 / -8

cbs scene.......red robin......davios....pretty much all somewhat sterile environments for prepping for a football game......though i tmay be worth stopping in before actually heading into the stadium since the beers are likely cheaper

my problem is the fact that I will be all layered up for the game, then going into one of these places you either sweat your butt off or have to disrobe
  5. Walpole Pats Fan

Walpole Pats Fan Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#54 Jersey

If you're going to hit up a bar I'd say go to Bar Louie or CBS Scene. Those are the most sports oriented bars over there and I feel like the others are more sit down for meals places.
  6. Haley

Haley Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Last time I was there, 2 teenagers jumped into the giant fish tank at the sporting goods store. While I'm sure they had a good time, I don't think I'd recommend it. :D