PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots: Meet Dwayne Allen. (You'll love this)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, remember that he was the one Colts after the 2014 AFC championship game that made the comment that they (Pats) kicked their ass and could have used bars of soap for balls and would have won... No excuses....

Wow, remember that he was the one Colts after the 2014 AFC championship game that made the comment that they (Pats) kicked their ass and could have used bars of soap for balls and would have won... No excuses....

Sounds like the team leader type.

Wow, he's so humble and well-spoken. Definitely has a "quiet leader" vibe. Really like him.

It was fun having Party Gronk and Funky Marty last year, but I think Allen will be a better fit with Gronk. For how crazy Gronk can be, his work ethic is truly incredible and he literally does everything a TE can possibly do. Allen is cut from the same cloth, I think. Just without the beer chugging :)

Thanks! Great link. Welcome to trophy town Dwayne. Say goodbye to the 2014 AFC Finalists!

I saw that he made this comment, "I’m excited to be utilized as a football player again and not be confined to any box, but just to be a football player, a tight end.”

He's basically saying he thinks he wasn't used properly in Indy.

Really doesn't come as a surprise to me that his best year in Indy was Arians only year there as the OC.

I saw that he made this comment, "I’m excited to be utilized as a football player again and not be confined to any box, but just to be a football player, a tight end.”

Really doesn't come as a surprise to me that his best year in Indy was Arians only year there as the OC.

Allen just took a bigger shot at the Colts after this trade, than he ever did at the Pats with Defamegate.

Watching the video, the thought occurred to me that although Martellus Bennett seems like a great funny guy, he's also more of a maverick with the potential for bad behavior down the road. That might have been part of the equation in Belichick's thinking too. Just thinking out loud given the money doesn't seem to have been drastically different.

Nice video. Allen is a red zone machine. Fantasy players should keep that in mind.

"Coming from the colts you're taught to hate the patriots"

That's what their teaching them over there lmao
That's about all they're teaching them over there, given what their results have been the last few seasons.

He probably wont have the stats marty did. And we better hope he doesnt because that would mean gronk is injured and our new acquisitions arent working out.

But i think he will fit in perfectly with the pats. Seems like a younger marty with less potental off the field issues whom the colts (big surprise) misused as a player.

If bill is best at anything its realizing a players strengths and maximising them

"Coming from the colts you're taught to hate the patriots"

That's what their teaching them over there lmao

That's what they teach in college, at least they did when our sons went through in the 00's.

He's right. And you're right. Hamilton was a ****show and Chudzinski was better last year, but Arians did a great job in 2014.

I didn't want to bury this in one of the trade threads. This guy sounds fantastic.

Meet Dwayne Allen

I didn't see this posted.

That was great. Thanks.

One thing that I noticed was that he mentioned the team a lot but not once did he mention Brady. For some reason I like that.

Just turned 27? :D:D:D

Big-time class act. No wonder why the NEP went after him. Oh, and he's a pretty good football player. ;)

Lets hope he brings his Cloak of Invisibility to the Jets with him. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back