PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots may be the heaviest favored team ever in odds to win SB before week 1 begins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Patriots may be the heaviest favored team ever in odds to win SB before week 1 be

SoCal Bong,

I can get it on an exchange or two like matchbook and tradesports. This is P2P betting so the odds tend to be a little bit better, especially for future bets.

You seem like you know offshore well, so you probably would never bet at BoDog which is good.

btw, yeah its just setting in for me now that this is gonna be the first season without Pinnacle, hopefully that situation gets worked out. They had a great business model....

Re: Patriots may be the heaviest favored team ever in odds to win SB before week 1 be

..which is particularly true when betting on the horses or dogs (although we now that's fixed because the hare always wins).

Don't some of Vick's dogs have less than 4 legs?

I am a Cardinals fan who follows this site because one of my friends from growing up is on your roster......but as a huge gambler I can clear this up for you guys really quickly.

Fractional odds are represented as a fractional number and show what your profit will be on a one-unit wager. For example, odds of 4/1 means that you stand to win $4 for every $1 you wager. On the other hand, odds of 1/4 means that you must wager $4 to win $1.

In your guys' case, the odds of 8/5 mean that for every $5 you wager you will win $8. So that means that you will be handed back $13 in cash (your $5 you bet + $8 for the win.) Hope that cleared this up for you all.

PS - I hope your team enjoys Cardinals Stadium come February....its a great place to watch a game and the weather should be great. I will be pulling for you guys to come out of the AFC. Good luck this season

You are correct. Thats exactly the way it works.

BTW, which player is your buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes