PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots' Kaczur arrested for illegal possession of painkillers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, you should leave it open. This thread has gotten more action than Fixit's mom on a Saturday night.

Easy there, tiger. I'm just joking with you. :cool:

No worries. I just thought you knew her.

You really should have chimed in with this when MoLewis wished futher harm on my shoulder and called me a "tough guy" all because I dared to disagree with him. I might have launched a few of these but only because it was in response to people taking jabs at me.

If you want to make a complaint, hit the triangle at the post you are talking about.Or, send it to me via PM. I'm not going to wade through 9 pages to find it.

But from this point on, lets stay with the thread subject and away from the personal shots.

Not to derail a totally irrelevant discussion on the greater ills of drug use, the practices and procedures for distribution and/or the wisdom of prohibition type laws.

But Kaczur missed the game against the Giants with a foot injury. It is quite possible that he was prescribed this medicine for that injury, and then when the prescription ran out decided he still wanted the stuff.

Cant wait to see how jealous NFL fan idiots spin this one. No, I'm not defending Kaczur or sweeping what he did under the rug, it's just that these inbred morons will probably say we need more asterisks on our Super Bowl titles because of this.
not even taking spygate into account, this plus hgharrison = pats are as human as every other team out there

they used to be clean, now they're as dirty as everyone else

not even taking spygate into account, this plus hgharrison = pats are as human as every other team out there

they used to be clean, now they're as dirty as everyone else

Well, thank you for admitting that your team is dirty, too. :D

Seriously, though, the myth of the "choir boy" Patriots was just that--a myth, created by the media. I'm not saying that the Pats didn't put an emphasis on getting "good guys," but their goal was to pick people who would be good guys in New England, even if they hadn't been elsewhere. Lord knows that if past behavior were the only criterion, Corey Dillon would never have been a Pat.

Last edited:

Seriously, though, the myth of the "choir boy" Patriots was just that--a myth, created by the media. I'm not saying that the Pats didn't put an emphasis on getting "good guys," but their goal was to pick people who would be good guys in New England, even if they hadn't been elsewhere. Lord knows that if past behavior were the only criterion, Corey Dillon would never have been a Pat.

Exactly, we've always had players get in trouble. Normally, they are lesser known players and don't last long after their legal troubles.

We all remember "Scalding Hot" Kenyatta Walker.

Fixit: "I'm from the hood." PatriotRain: "I'm on drugs."
Together: "Our experiences are the whole truth."

See, the trick to effectively fake quoting people is that the quote should be pretty close to what was actually said.

You're kidding, right? Have either of you ever been to an inner city?

His quote:

Fixit: "I'm from the hood."

I'd say that's pretty close.

Exactly, we've always had players get in trouble. Normally, they are lesser known players and don't last long after their legal troubles.

.....and Ty Law's cousin.

i know my team's dirty, hell nick hardwick said it himself lol

I'm no expert on pain killers, but 100 pills every 5 days seems like a lot to me. Is it possible these were not solely for him? Not trying to start crap here, just wondering..

I have never written for more than 45pills post op. To take 100 in a 5 day period is something no pharmacy would dispense without calling the doctor 25 times.

His quote:

Fixit: "I'm from the hood."

I'd say that's pretty close.

Yeah, I've been to an inner city or two. And I actually opened my goddamn eyes while I was there!

Yeah, I've been to an inner city or two. And I actually opened my goddamn eyes while I was there!

And while you had your eyes open, you sold drugs to kids at school. Now, I understand. All you had to say, bro.

are you sure you're a pats fan ?

And while you had your eyes open, you sold drugs to kids at school. Now, I understand. All you had to say, bro.

And here I was wondering why you couldn't grasp the simple concept that drug dealers target children wherever they can find them, including (but not limited to) schools.

Now I know.

Were your wearing glasses with Drug Dealer Vision installed in them so you could spot all the drug dealers at the elementary schools? :rofl:

are you sure you're a pats fan ?

Let me check. Um, yes.

I'm sorry as a diehard Pats fan, I should have known Kenyatta Jones from Kenyatta Walker. Since I couldn't, Go Colts! :rolleyes:

I know. I read it in the other thread. Glad to hear it man. However, you of all people should know that you alone made the decision to try coke. Nobody made you do it.

You can't make any assumptions about choice regarding addiction. I know of cases where parents gave their young kids drugs and surprise those kids are addicted. Not much choice there Kontra.

I don't know Kaczur's background and neither do you. Substance abuse may be prevalent in his family or it may not. Everyone is making assumptions. I will wait to hear and see more before passing any judgement.

You can't make any assumptions about choice regarding addiction. I know of cases where parents gave their young kids drugs and surprise those kids are addicted. Not much choice there Kontra.

I don't know Kaczur's background and neither do you. Substance abuse may be prevalent in his family or it may not. Everyone is making assumptions. I will wait to hear and see more before passing any judgement.

See the thing that you and others have failed to grasp is that Kaczur is not a kid. He's a grown man... capable of knowing the difference between right and wrong. The difference between just enough and too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes