PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Harrassed by NFL/Jets Over Bugging/Electronics Suspicions - Conflicting Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patriots should just shut the visiting locker room and claim they did it because there are bugs there but they don't know where.

Once Brady/Belichick are gone, I'm gone too provided that Goodell's still around. **** him, he took the best sport in the world and made it generally unfun to watch.

I'm pretty sure that I'll be dumping the NFL also. How can anyone root for a sport where you know the administrators are trying to fix the games?

I will not be dumping this site though. I'll spend my time here reliving the magic of the Brady/Belichick era.

Mark my words the NFL is coming for Belichick with a new frame-up this time. Maybe Kraft will finally realize what a POS commissioner he is fine with and protect his coach unlike 2007.

That is pathetic. Boy what a shock hey declined to do that.

The NFL response was probably "Damnit! Now we can't frame them that way and take more 1st rounders.. back to the drawing board"

Ben Volin– Verified account ‏@BenVolin

There was a second, brief run-in with NFL Security at Sunday's Pats-Jets game. Pats employees were questioned and cleared. Story coming
2:52 PM - 30 Oct 2015
19 RETWEETS13 FAVORITES

Apparently Trollin had more to say. A story coming about nothing.

It continues..
There will be a lot of false assumptions and stories out of this. Cant believe volin has a scoop no one else has. But it doesnt matter. This is what the NFL wants, to keep the pats in the public crosshairs all the time. Even if they were cleared, the narrative will be 'They must be doing something'.

Kraft is just tone deaf to allow these leaks to go on especially after he complained about the leaks in january.

Wow, this is totally messed up. **** the NFL.

"As one source has explained it to PFT, the Patriots have become concerned that a team eventually will plant bugs on its own and claim that the Patriots put them there. This has prompted the Patriots to ask the league to certify before each game that the visiting locker room is clean before an opposing team enters. Per the source, the NFL has declined to do this."
My concern is that the NFL themselves will plant evidence.

While I do understand that others may see that as being a paranoid, tin foil hat delusional conspiracy theorist, after seeing what has transpired over the last nine months with the football tampering allegations, numerous leaks to media, refusal to deny the lies, the "independent" investigation, the dozens of lies that were uncovered in the appeal hearing, and the over the top wording and comparisons in the recent appeal brief - I would not for one moment put it past Kensil & co. to plant evidence.

This whole affair was a frame and sting that went sour; why should I believe that these people wouldn't attempt to frame the Patriots again?

While I do understand that others may see that as being a paranoid, tin foil hat delusional conspiracy theorist, after seeing what has transpired over the last nine months with the football tampering allegations, numerous leaks to media, refusal to deny the lies, the "independent" investigation, the dozens of lies that were uncovered in the appeal hearing, and the over the top wording and comparisons in the recent appeal brief - I would not for one moment put it past Kensil & co. to plant evidence.

This whole affair was a frame and sting that went sour; why should I believe that these people wouldn't attempt to frame the Patriots again?
Anyone who's been paying attention to the NFL the last couple of years that would see that as paranoid is either blind or delusional.

Michael Hurley ‏@michaelFhurley 7h7 hours ago
"We spied on the Jets and learned when they call 'BANJO' they will give our best player a 30-yard cushion."

CSk9PZ8WoAABKJ2.jpg

Why bother planting evidence? They've already shown they can take any draft picks the want without any evidence. BB's not union, so they don't need any evidence to nail him either. Even Brady, they just declare article 46 and they don't need any evidence there either. Goodell's gonna hear the appeal anyway. All he has to do is take a nap while some procedures are given lip service, and it's an open and shut case, evidence be damned.

It's too bad my Framegate II post got folded into this thread. I thought it was good and illustrated just how they can do it. I think it's entirely plausible.

mod edit: link - Florio: Esiason Claims Jets Asked locker room swept for bugs. And Pats are afraid of being framed | Page 4 | New England Patriots Forums - PatsFans.com Patriots Fan Messageboard

Who gives a Fvk? The majority of "real" football fans don't believe this BS. It's just fans who are butt hurt. I have a good friend who is a Fin fan. He told me today, "I've been watching football all my life, and I've never seen a team as complete and on a level like the Pats are on". I talk to guys at work (Giants , Cowboys, Eagles, Jets...fans) The best part of this is we keep, not just winning, but DOMINATE the league. It's becoming so blatant that the average fan really doesn't believe this BS. The Pats are the best team in history (IMO) right now. Enjoy.

There will be a lot of false assumptions and stories out of this. Cant believe volin has a scoop no one else has. But it doesnt matter. This is what the NFL wants, to keep the pats in the public crosshairs all the time. Even if they were cleared, the narrative will be 'They must be doing something'.

Kraft is just tone deaf to allow these leaks to go on especially after he complained about the leaks in january.

Exactly- it's all hearsay, based on sources that of course will never be revealed.

It doesn't matter which side asked for it, the NFL should have kept it confidential and under wraps, either way.

The fact they let it out only tells me the NFL is up to more of their passive-aggressive ********.

Why bother planting evidence? They've already shown they can take any draft picks the want without any evidence. BB's not union, so they don't need any evidence to nail him either. Even Brady, they just declare article 46 and they don't need any evidence there either. Goodell's gonna hear the appeal anyway. All he has to do is take a nap while some procedures are given lip service, and it's an open and shut case, evidence be damned.
This is my concern. They would love any excuse to suspend him for a year. Somewhere in one of his texts he mentioned the Jets "bug" him. Wells will happily make the connection for a nominal fee,

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3