PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Harrassed by NFL/Jets Over Bugging/Electronics Suspicions - Conflicting Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** is getting out of hand. Think what it will be like by the time it's 15-0, will make the Giant's game to close '07 season seem low key.

Ah, memories. When the entire world was watching on 3 different major broadcasting networks, hoping and praying that we'd lose. That stuff was out of control.

This is really getting insane. The bottom line is that the Patriots are under the microscope by people who are clearly looking for ANY reason to convict the Patriots of something - and Goodell is encouraging those people to create "stituations" so they can investigate.

It has also been demonstrated that the league will make a harsh conviction even if they find no evidence. Logically then, isn't it just a matter of time before another "situation", which produces no evidence, turns into another conviction?

Last edited:
#butthurtdouchenozzlegate

Ben Volin– Verified account ‏@BenVolin

There was a second, brief run-in with NFL Security at Sunday's Pats-Jets game. Pats employees were questioned and cleared. Story coming
2:52 PM - 30 Oct 2015
19 RETWEETS13 FAVORITES

Apparently Trollin had more to say. A story coming about nothing.

It continues..

I see the Globe has their ace reporter on the story. Ben Volin couldn't spell bug if you spotted him the "b" and the "g."

Does this circus clown ever shut his trollin' yap?

Goodell-halloween-stake-10-29-15.jpg

Goodell and his sidekick, Kensil, need to get laid or something.. cause their built up testosterone in their "girly man minds" are causing delusional thought.. if they found anything that would have been leaked at midnight on Sunday to select mediots camped in the hallways of the NFL headquarters...

More and more it is obvious that they are after Belichick, they thought he was the culprit in "Deflategate", but swung and missed on that accusation..

The NFL prides itself on "parity", but get confused that despite their best efforts this team keeps on winning.. so bloodlust ensues.

This whole matter reeks of the slimy methods of Mike Kensil and his minions.. f... em all.

Interesting that the employees cell phones were taken. Anyone suspect that this may be a part of a fishing expedition to see if these employees mentioned anything about deflated footballs?

Or anything they could hang their next scam on.

So what will the Rats be penalized with for making yet another false accusation against the Pats?

Being the Rats is enough punishment.

It's too bad the Pats are being harassed by the NYJFL. If not, they might have scored in all 28 quarters of football played, instead of just the last 27.

Wow. No proof of anything and they go ahead and interrogate people and grab their phones. These people are out of their minds. I hope they keep on acting on these rumors, because one of them will piss the pats off so much it's going to guarantee a Super Bowl for us.

I think the appropriate people are already pissed off but it might have ensured a nice ass whoopin NJ come Dec 27th.

I think the appropriate people are already pissed off but it might have ensured a nice ass whoopin NJ come Dec 27th.

My dream scenario is to have the Pats beat the Jets in game 15 and then rest everyone for game 16 vs the Dolphins, allowing the Dolphins to get into the playoffs over the Jets.

My dream scenario is to have the Pats beat the Jets in game 15 and then rest everyone for game 16 vs the Dolphins, allowing the Dolphins to get into the playoffs over the Jets.
sounds like a brett favre move....

I am so sick and tired of the NFL. I hope that at some time in the future this all gets exposed for what it is.

Yesterday I was having a nice little debate about the value of takeaways vs differential and this crap pops up.

Thanks Roger for ruining the fun you spoiled rotten bag of a shyt. :mad:

I hope the next report I read about Roger involves him hanging from a pine tree by his testicles in the middle of Aroostook county with a moose antler hanging out of his ass.
Roger has turned the NFL into the WWE, great, the owners have more viewers now, but its losing it core base, now when the next new best thing comes along, the NFL will have a product no one will watch or follow

As Mark Cuban said, pigs get fat, those NFL owners are hogs and will get slaughtered

How long before an opposing team plants a bug or something incriminating in the visiting teams locker room at Gillette so they can call the NFL for a sweep?

Perhaps in the post season. A team like Colts or the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents