PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Harrassed by NFL/Jets Over Bugging/Electronics Suspicions - Conflicting Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amazing thing to me is, despite all the digging the NFL is doing, trying their best to find something else to pin on the Pats (headset-gate, bug-gate), it must be KILLING them to come out publicly to state they've found that the Pats are not guilty of any wrongdoing. Yet the haters just eat it up stating this is proof that the Pats are still cheating (though they haven't since week 1 of 2007) and Kraft is in bed with Goodell. Sometimes I think I'm in crazy town when I read their comments.
At what point does "trying to find something" turn into framing us? We all know what these people are capable of and how badly they want to take the Pats down. If they get desperate...

So lemme get this straight, the Pats have the best QB in football, the best offensive playmaker in Gronk, several very good players around, a solid defense, the best coach in the league and people think they are winning stealing stuff from crappy teams all around the league? Last time I checked other teams wanted to follow/copy the Pats model.

It's a problem if the ESPN narrative prevails, convincing everyone that these are unrelated and not part of a sting attempt.

We need to keep the spotlight on the connection with the Steelers headset problems opening game. Florio hints at that connection, we need to publicly push the relationship so the writers can start repeating it, or better, questioning it.

Let's hope some owners get rankled enough to eventually clean house in the NFL office.
There's only 1 way to remove the stench over there ... cut the head of the rat at the top.
Hilarious - the other owners love this.

NFL security was in town, trying to find dirt on the Pats.

The specific things they were looking for might have been unrelated to each other.
The source(s) who said that the Jets asked for it might have been guessing or wrong.

Yeah, the whole thing is a vendetta. The recent long media features that we hated said the league was out to get the Pats. That part of the articles we believed. :)

Deflategate might be the most informative event of our time regarding the public's stupidity.

I've been playing football since I was a kid and never heard anything about football pressure.

Then afterward we have every dipshit claiming that you can throw a deflated football like 200 yards as if it's something everyone knows.

The public is flipping easy to manipulate, they hear that dumb **** on TV, and just repeat it like parrots like its a real thing.

Deflated footballs are useless, nobody deflated footballs. That **** got invented last January, and everybody acts like it's common knowledge.

As much as I hate this and think this could lead to someone trying to set the Pats up, the NFL(Goodell) better tread carefully because this could have the potential to backfire and blow up in their faces.
Out of curiousity, how? The have all the cards.

At what point does "trying to find something" turn into framing us? We all know what these people are capable of and how badly they want to take the Pats down. If they get desperate...
That point was passed during the 2014 AFCCG, or shortly thereafter. No later than the time of a conversation with Mortenson.

So let's get this straight. Tom Brady is good because the balls are deflated? See 2015 stats. Check.

Pats running backs don't fumble because ball are deflated? See stats. Check. Top 5 in 2015

Bill Belichick is only good at halftime adjustments because he listens to locker room chatter from bugs planted in locker room? Sure.

We surrender. Caught red handed again. Enjoy planting the bugs to try to explain this 16th century witchcraft of a football team. Keep the stakes lit.

It's one thing to do a bug sweep, it's a whole lot more serious when they are conviscating team employees' cell phones and interrogating them. This deserves some investigative journalism to find out exactly what happened, why it happened, and if it is beyond normal protocols. This sounds like the NFl lied yet again and is harrasing one of its franchises and their employees. Let's hope some reporter isn't afraid of the NFL and keeps asking questions until they get answers. If true, this is a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes