PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Go 16-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
The patriots will be next undefeated football team. They are going to be unbeatable this season, and will march through the playoffs and once again be the superbowl champions. Bill belechick will be named the best coach ever in national football leauge history. What are your predictions and where do you see the pats finishing this season.

frankiesfly said:
The patriots will be next undefeated football team. They are going to be unbeatable this season, and will march through the playoffs and once again be the superbowl champions. Bill belechick will be named the best coach ever in national football leauge history. What are your predictions and where do you see the pats finishing this season.

As much as I would like to see this happen I do not think it is realistic.These days it is just to long of a season with various x factors in the way.By Mid season a lot of these guys are hurting and they are expected to give a hundred and ten percent week in and week out.Don't get me wrong,of all the teams in the leauge we have a shot at doing this.But seriously I would rather go 13-3 or 12-4 and go into the playoffs with more healthy players then breaking balls for the perfect season..16-0 is cool.But the dolphins haven't done that well since.The trophy means more to me personally.Though...I DO EXPECT we will be in the championship game again this year.

10-6 is just fine...put the Kool Aid down

And then you woke up.

Anytime is too early to be talking 16-0.. but this is a little ridiculous.

SWelker said:
Anytime is too early to be talking 16-0.. but this is a little ridiculous.

Yes, 16 - 0 is ridiculous.

It's more like 19 - 0.

mikey said:
Yes, 16 - 0 is ridiculous.

It's more like 19 - 0.

lol

ten characters

frankiesfly said:

HAHAHA!!! :rofl:

Oh man, thanks for the laugh. That had me on the floor for a couple of minutes, thanks frankies.

My favorite part is how you didn't justify your reasoning at all. I can't wait till the Fins win the East and give all you guys that rude awakening you all need oh so badly. Is there a single person on this forum that thinks the Dolphins have a chance?

As for my prediction;

....................W-L...DIV..Season series

Miami.............11-5...5-1...Sweep Pats
New England...10-6...4-2...Swept by Fins

That is my honest assesment and if I am wrong I will come back and eat crow. But when I am right, I will be here to serve out about a thousand plates of hot steamy crow.

Last edited:
aqua, disagree - not sure what you base it on, but it's at least arguable. As for this thread - it's silly, and it's EXACTLY what we don't tend to have here. This isn't KFFL.

Aqua4Ever04 said:

Oh man, thanks for the laugh. That had me on the floor for a couple of minutes, thanks frankies.

My favorite part is how you didn't justify your reasoning at all. I can't wait till the Fins win the East and give all you guys that rude awakening you all need oh so badly. Is there a single person on this forum that thinks the Dolphins have a chance?

As for my prediction;

That is my honest assesment and if I am wrong I will come back and eat crow. But when I am right, I will be here to serve out about a thousand plates of hot steamy crow.
God...:trolls:

frankiesfly said:

So, are you someone else in disguise, or are you are a supporter of another team?

Aqua4Ever04 said:

As for my prediction;

I may take some heat for this.But Really.I think Miami has shot at 11-5 this year.I really havent sat down and taken a look at the schedule,But Nick Saban isnt half bad at coaching.They do still have some talent.God,Now I have to go wash out my mouth with soap.

gomezcat said:
So, are you someone else in disguise, or are you are a supporter of another team?

Yes, Cat. I smell troll too. Ironic that Aqua4Ever couldn't!

I say we finish 15-1 with HFA throughout the playoffs and then go on to win our 4th Superbowl.16-0 isn't that important to me.

Last edited:
Aqua4Ever04 said:

As for my prediction;

Sheer idiocy. Get that crow ready.

I see the Pats easily beating the Bills twice this season, I am so looking forward to the first game of the season.

Jets need to rebuild, I see two wins there.

Dolphins are the second best team in the AFC east, but I still see the Pats winning both games.

Not idocy at all. We WILL go 16-0. Brady will throw for 5500 yards and 45 TDs. Dillon, Maroney, Faulk and Cobbs, will all rush for 1000 yards. Our offensive line will give up 3 sacks all year. Rosie will break Strahan's sack record by week 9.

If you think back to when the Phins did go undefeated it is pretty remarkable, especially when you factor in that they have to travel 3 hours up north for 3 divisional games. It was actually 4 back then. Last year I thought the Colts had an excellent shot at it, but it wasn't meant to be. They've definitely taken a step back with the loss of Edge. I think the Seahawks have a chance at going 16-0 this season, but unlikely. The Pats should be good for 10-11 wins. I do believe Miami will be right there with us to the end. I think Ronnie Brown is an explosive weapon for them. However I still like the Pats to take the division.

Last edited:
bakes781 said:
If you think back to when the Phins did go undefeated it is pretty remarkable, especially when you factor in that they have to travel 3 hours up north for 3 divisional games. It was actually 4 back then. Last year I thought the Colts had an excellent shot at it, but it wasn't meant to be. They've definitely taken a step back with the loss of Edge. I think the Seahawks have a chance at going 16-0 this season, but unlikely. The Pats should be good for 10-11 wins. I do believe Miami will be right there with us to the end. I think Ronnie Brown is an explosive weapon for them. However I still like the Pats to take the division.

Answer me this about the 1972 Dolphins. What was the won-loss percentage of their regular season opponents? If I recall correctly, it was sub-.400.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News