PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots @ Giants Post-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin Duffy ‏@KevinRDuffy 5m5 minutes ago
Epic win for tPats but Brady didn't seem pleased in his presser. Came back into the locker room, had brief convo with LaFell.

Kevin Duffy ‏@KevinRDuffy 5m5 minutes ago
Told LaFell, "No man, that was a ****ty throw." Referring, it would seem, to INT on goal line.

After the Colts game Peyton blamed his last minute pick on "well they beat our man to the ball and I had to throw it sooner than I wanted to"

After todays game Brady blamed his last minute pick on himself

Ghost has been money, BUT, he really hasn't been called on to make a game winning kick. Great to see him step up and launch a 54 yarder!!!!!

We would have rolled over them with our injured players in the lineup. :rolleyes:

This was a big team character win. It might have been a team character loss, but this team doesn't like to lose. And, today, they said: No! :D
Abso-****ing-lutely.
After Brady threw the pick at the Goal line behind the receiver, the game was on him.

He knew it. He put them in a (tough) position to win. Gostkowski finished it.

Team. Character. That's the long of it and that's the short of it.

Now let's hope that Jules is OK.

Yes.

But, Rashaan Melvin was awful. Eli was throwing to Harris (covered by Melvin) at will..
Maybe that is why Ravens did not retain Melvin.
Hopefully Melvin will learn and improve. Was trying to figure why he was playing, was Coleman injured?

I assume that means you were in the Game Day Thread.
Why?

Lmao it was my first time all year. I was on pats fan when the game was on and kind of gravitated to it.

Never again.

Trust the coach. He's the best! That the Pats were down 17-10 at the half was a good thing...it might have been worse. How often have they played from behind at the half this year? And what happened? They come back playing better and got back in the game.

Trust the team. They've been doing this with a different cats of players for many years.

Brady with the ball and time on the clock...all ya need is a FG. Are you kidding me? I like our chances! :D

Been there; done that...and in much bigger games. That was fun! :cool:

Damn straight. it's like those fools missed the SB last year. Hell I remember Steve Smith during SB 38 telling his teammates to not count out Tom right before Tom led the game winning drive and that was over a decade ago! These fools just never learn.

Brady got a huge break on that last drop, very very similar to the Saints comeback in 2013. Horrible horrible throw for what should have lost the game. Big props for keeping his composure.

This is a tough loss for the Giants. That could've been touchdown, and that could've been interception. I hope its painful for them;)
I loved the parallelism of those moments with our past misfortunes. I surely thought Brady had thrown another INT. Then I saw Giants defenders just walking about instead of jumping.

Huge controversy on the OBJ drop. ball clearly coming out when the second foot is down ye tpeople are flipping out

Damn straight. it's like those fools missed the SB last year. Hell I remember Steve Smith during SB 38 telling his teammates to not count out Tom right before Tom led the game winning drive and that was over a decade ago! These fools just never learn.

Quit on this team- pick a year -and they will make you eat crow. :eek:

We beat the Giants on a last second field goal. Peyton Manning got 4 INTs and was BENCHED. Ravens lose to JAX. Jets lose to Bills. This week couldn't have been much better.

The whole season has been like this. All we need now is for the Jags to take the AFCS from Indy.

Quick thoughts:
- Only thing stopping this team is injuries. Hope Edelman will be ok.
- Injuries to the OL is catching up. They didn't play that well today. No push at all on too many rush attempts.
- A lot of crap penalties today. The PI on Butler was garbage. The holding on what should have been a Blount TD was terrible. non-calls on Gronk are getting ridiculous - in the 1st quarter, 2 giants were holding and pushing him down the field, but pats completed pass anyway to someone else.
- Butler is getting real good. outside that long TD (mccourty also took a horrible angle), shut down beckham.
- DANNY!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes