PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots.com 2006 Mock Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't argue with that pick, agree with the other options also - personally hope we trade down for another day one pick.

bosfan said:
Can't argue with that pick, agree with the other options also - personally hope we trade down for another day one pick.

I hope if we trade down for Stovall, we trade down to the third or fourth round and get a first and second next year.

To me, Stovall is borderline to go on the first day.

How sad is your front 7 when a CB leads the defense in tackles!!! Ouch.

Regardless of who picks himl, I hope the team doctors do a complete test of his shoulders after making that many tackles. If there is lingering damage from that type of workload, then whoever gets him could be looking at Starks Part II.

After looking at film on him again, I am still a little concerned about his ball skills when the ball is in the air.

We absolutely would not take Marshall at #21. Even if BB love him, when we pick there will be at MOST 2 CBs taken. Marshall's a nifty prospect, but not enough to be picked ahead of Ashton Yobouti and Antonio Cromartie.

Stinkypete,
This is like the fourth post you mentioned the corner from Ohio State. It seems to me if you liked a guy that much you would know the correct spelling of his last name. It's Youboty with a "y". Oh, Antonio Cromartie only started one game in college so I take it you read someplace on the Internet that he's good, huh? Unless you are basing everything you think about him on the one game he started. I love the line where you say no way the Patriots would take Marshall over Cromartie. Yeah, why would they want a tough guy who started for three years when they can draft a player with one start in college, coming off a knee a injury where he tore three ligaments and mised the entire season. Great reasoning there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes