PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots/Bengals Game thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots4Ever

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
HAHAHA!!..TODAY I CANT GET ACCUSED of starting it early!!!!!

I'm predicting a blowout by the Pats!!!!:bricks:

I call it. 38-13!

MARONEY MARONEY MARONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I've been waiting for!

We break a punt return! We recover fumbles and make sacks! Troy Brown plays defense! Felger is eating crow ... Borges is probably imploding ... What a great day, just like old times. ;)

Last edited:
I have been going through withdrawl all during the game without this site and not being able to watch the game! someone is going to have to PAY! but luckily I think everyone in Patriots Nation will be in good spirits and the penalty wont be TOO severe!

RayClay said:
I'm predicting a blowout by the Pats!!!!:bricks:

lol,Nice!..That was an ASSKICKING...GREAT GAME GREAT GAME!!

When I check the board after the game, I expect to see a 300 post Game Thread.. I come on and see this?!!?! SIX posts?!?

Lamest Game Thread in history P4Ever. ;)

Man, I really wanted to be in the game thread during the game today. Would have been fun!

What do we predict the media will focus on this week? Gostkowski's missed FG?:rolleyes:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
When I check the board after the game, I expect to see a 300 post Game Thread.. I come on and see this?!!?! SIX posts?!?

Lamest Game Thread in history P4Ever. ;)

HAH!!..I got boycotted...GREAT Game T-shirt...People didnt have the NEED to post.We saw the excellence on TV..

Helluva game. Just one helluva game :)

Dillon and Maroney looked great :) And I thought the defense was really clicking today!! I could watch that game all over again :)

Great all around game by the New England Patriots. The New England Patriots running game comes thru in the clutch against the Bengals!

Question: Who Dey?

Answer: The New England Patriots

Dont know what to say. What a game. Can't wait to listen to all these pundits explain how the great Bengals WR's got shut down by the Pats depleated secondary or how we were gonna pass the torch to the new best team in the league. Watch out people the offense starts to click and we are a force. Running game passing game solid defense.

Nikki said:
And I thought the defense was really clicking today!! I could watch that game all over again :)

Me too. And I can! I recorded the game for my dad.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

What a great friggin game. I can't wait to hear all the people who have to eat crow.

Bella*chick said:
Me too. And I can! I recorded the game for my dad.

The secondary played so well considering they had two huge injuries. I really like Artrell Hawkins, and Chad Scott performed surprisingly well.

Chad Jackson was more of a decoy, but I noticed that two of the big pass plays came when he was on the field (like the 35 yarder to Watson) and he must've drawn some attention to his side of the field, b/c the other side was open both times. I like what Phil Simms said about Jackson and how he'll slowly work his way into the offense - it was nice to see a voice of reason, as oppossed to the fat attention-whore Peter King who decided Jackson was just another selfish primadonna WR.

I love listening to Phil Simms in general. He is so on our bandwagon. What he said about how we are able to replace players, dispelling the crazy talk about Brady's body language, etc., etc. Simms and Nantz are the best team.

BradyManny2344 said:
The secondary played so well considering they had two huge injuries. I really like Artrell Hawkins, and Chad Scott performed surprisingly well.

Chad Jackson was more of a decoy, but I noticed that two of the big pass plays came when he was on the field (like the 35 yarder to Watson) and he must've drawn some attention to his side of the field, b/c the other side was open both times. I like what Phil Simms said about Jackson and how he'll slowly work his way into the offense - it was nice to see a voice of reason, as oppossed to the fat attention-whore Peter King who decided Jackson was just another selfish primadonna WR.

I love listening to Phil Simms in general. He is so on our bandwagon. What he said about how we are able to replace players, dispelling the crazy talk about Brady's body language, etc., etc. Simms and Nantz are the best team.

I agree, I like Nantz and Simms the best by far. I was happy when I found out they were covering this game and they didn't dissapoint.

I was just saying tonight to a couple of the guys I was watching the game with how HAPPY I am the AFC games are on CBS........I don't think I could handle Joe Buck calling a Patriots game. He is like nails on a chalkboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3