PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots at Panthers Week 11 Injury Reports, News and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dennard and Gregory officially ruled out for Monday night

Ryan and Cole will get a lot of reps.

Another option is move McCourty to corner and to start Harmon and Tevon Wilson at safety. After all, Wilson did start some last year.

Our nickel package would be McCourty, Ryan, Arrington, Harmon and Wilson. Ebner would be the emergency backup at safety.

With 2 defensive backs out and 2 defensive backs questionable, we still have viable options. This is sooooo much better than the situation in past years.

Is Logan Ryan going to play both CB positions?:confused:

I wish we had tried to pick up another corner during the season.

We have Justin Green, about the worst cornerback I've seen since Earthwind Moreland, on the practice squad for some reason.

Bequette's ready for his breakout game, I guess. Wouldn't want to risk losing him on waivers.

Strategically speaking, Talib on Steve Smith. Arrington/Ryan on LaFell, and Cole on Ted Ginn. That should be enough to contain their WRs despite not having Dennard, and Gregory.

I'm not nearly as worried about them not playing on Monday night as I am the possibility of being this depleted a week from now when Manning and the Broncos come to town.

The thought of limited pressure, a horrid run defense, and Logan Ryan/Duron Harmon (rookies) attempting to stop DEN's 4-5 awesome skill position players makes me feel ill. Add in Arrington and Cole to the mix as well and we could be in for a long day.

Let's hope that Talib, Arrington, and Dennard can all get healthier prior to next Sunday night, although we'll almost definitely still be missing Gregory.

cole...good god

Arrington on the outside. Damn it.

As much as I worry about the WR's the run game of Williams/Stewart is as concerning..

Need to control the time of possession in this game..

I wish we had tried to pick up another corner during the season.

We have Justin Green, about the worst cornerback I've seen since Earthwind Moreland, on the practice squad for some reason.

Bequette's ready for his breakout game, I guess. Wouldn't want to risk losing him on waivers.

Nnamdi Asomugha is still available he could be worth a look.

Nnamdi Asomugha is still available he could be worth a look.

It's interesting that he's been available for a week and no team has thought that he's worth a look yet. If Ed Reed was "toast" and got picked up immediately, what does that say about Asomugha?

Not that I disagree with you - I'd be interested if they signed him after the Panthers game.

This is a game the Pats can afford to lose half their starting secondary. The Panthers are not a great passing team especially down the field passing. I will sacrifice them on Monday for them to be back on next Sunday and I will trade Dennard for one game to get Talib back.

Worried about Dennard, doesn't sound good to be out after a bye. His injury sounds a little concerning. A knee? Only one kind of knee injury that can have you out for 3 weeks, and that's an MCL sprain.

Am I wrong? What other knee injuries can keep a player out that long?

Dear lord WTF. :bricks: I guess I need to suit up to play Monday.

Please don't tell me you're Kyle Arrington.

Dennard and Gregory officially ruled out for Monday night

Worried about Dennard, doesn't sound good to be out after a bye. His injury sounds a little concerning. A knee? Only one kind of knee injury that can have you out for 3 weeks, and that's an MCL sprain.

He has practiced. I wonder if they decided not to play him and give him another week off.

I don't think it is the same injury.

He supposably injured his knee this week. He didn't appear on the injury report until Thursday. That means he was a full participant every day up to that point. It may be a minor injury that just couldn't heal enough in four days for him to play and they are just being pre cautious with Denver coming to town next week.

Dennard and Gregory officially ruled out for Monday night

I share your concern, I am hopeful that it has more to do with us playing a run first out of conference team and Talib likely to return so they're giving him the extra time so he is ready for Denver on the 24th.

Arrington on the outside. Damn it.

We can hope for Ryan.

One small mercy -- the Panthers aren't a natural 3-WR team.

Shockingly:

Nick Underhill ‏@Nick_Underhill 1m
RT @Patriots: Leon Washington has been downgraded to OUT for tomorrow night's game. #MNF #NEvsCAR

Washington downgraded – Ruled Out

Personally I think he needs to be downgraded to off the roster but that’s just my opinion :bye2:

I really hope he returns at least 1 kick for a touchdown come playoff time to make his presences worthwhile :woohoo:

The Blitz with Jeff Howe & Karen Guregian | Boston Herald

Re: Washington downgraded – Ruled Out

must be nice to make all that money hanging out in a hot tub

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call