Tom Brady Jersey
Wes Welker auto'd 16x20
Bruschi auto'd 16x20
Rodney Harrison auto'd 16x20
Went to the Jets game
A new Pats bottle opener keychain
Pats hoodie

some of those were gifts to myself though:D

BTW, Bill...I'm incredibly jealous of the 2007 team helmet. That thing will be very nice to have in your collection if/when 19-0 comes around

Last edited:
PICT0259.jpg

Looks like he's midway through the tuck!

You guys sure do get a lot of stuff for Christmas!

Aside from my very rare Tony Conigliaro Bobblehead Doll I don't own a piece of sports memorabelia.

;)

Last edited:
Received an authentic Randy Moss game jersey, size 52. Material is awesome. Only thing is it comes down to my mid thighs.

I bet a lot of fans got Moss jerseys. I tried to buy one on black Friday (Fri after Thanksgiving) with my 35% off coupon at Modells and they were sold out. I got a Welker instead.

Replica Jersey (size 52)

Wes Welker
Randy Moss

Lovin' it. Took turns wearing both all day :rocker:

Last edited:
Yea, my brother gave me the Brady figure, and I'm aware of it's value (not coming out of the box LOL!).

wait, why is it so valuable? theres a bunch floating around ebay right now:confused:

I managed to score some new pats socks, shorts, pajama pants, and a couple new hats, but, by far my biggest score actually happened to my roommate and indirectly affected me. My roommate is from the bay area and is a die hard Niner fan (it's been fun watching his team lose this year). Anyways, he gets to fly down and attend one niner game at the end of every season, and this one happened to be fan appreciation day. My roommate ended up winning season tickets for next year and for the first time in my life I get to see the New England Patriots in person! I am so excited for next year now at the opportunity to see them play and the possibility of even seeing them twice next year as they're also coming to stomp the suckhawks at qwest!! Man what a Christmas!

Last edited:
My son gave me floor mats for my Tacoma, but I'm afraid to get them dirty!

I got a Tom Brady fathead, but I have NO idea where I'm going to put it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back