PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot loot for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill B.

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
My wife usually gets me something "Patriot" for Christmas every year. This year she didn't disappoint. I got a few shirts and other items. But when I thought we were done opening gifts, she brings out one more gift. A Riddell Replica helmet... with over 45 signatures of the current 2007 NE Patriots. They are all there... Brady, Moss, Welker, Bruschi and a lot of the other starters. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. The best part is that Belichick signed it too. His signature is in silver inside the flying Elvis logo. Says she got it on e-bay. My wife...yeah, she's a keeper.

Any one else get anything cool?

That is great man, amazing gift. I'd love to get one of my Pats helmets filled with '07 players signitures.

4 Tickets for Saturday's game
Replica Moss jersey
Few nice framed photos (Brady w/ Bru, Bru in the last Miami snow game)

A simular jacket to this...

p3858078reg.jpg

Though it'll be needing another patch come February. :D

Last edited:
I got a couple "What Would Belichick Do" t-shirts; but my wife and I are kind of waiting until February to buy our Christmas presents for each other :D

Probably need to put this on the Red Sox forum, but its so cool. A bottle opener which plays audio of the final out of the World Series against the Cardinals and then the final out vs the Yankees when you open your second beer.

Patriot loot for Christmas

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife usually gets me something "Patriot" for Christmas every year. This year she didn't disappoint. I got a few shirts and other items. But when I thought we were done opening gifts, she brings out one more gift. A Riddell Replica helmet... with over 45 signatures of the current 2007 NE Patriots. They are all there... Brady, Moss, Welker, Bruschi and a lot of the other starters. Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. The best part is that Belichick signed it too. His signature is in silver inside the flying Elvis logo. Says she got it on e-bay. My wife...yeah, she's a keeper.

Any one else get anything cool?

I proclaim her Queen. I bow in her virtual presents.:rocker:

A #12 authentic home jersey and the dark blue pats sweatshirt.

3 Games to Glory III

A little late to get this, but it will look nice on my brand new PS3. :D

My beautiful wife got me a NE hat ( with the new NE logo-I think it is new at least), The book ,Never give up, by, TB- SIGNED!! :) , a nr 54 Bruschi , wall banner and a Steelers vs Pats dec 2007 pin.
:rocker:
EDIT: Also got a NR 54 silver jersey ( yes I like the silver ones) but had it a few weeks early so forgot to mention it ..

That is it for pats gear, she also got me a awesome kinetic (self winding) watch a dragon statue (I love dragons) and a ps3 game (unreal III)

Jackpot :)

Last edited:
Wes Welker Jersey
Rodney Harrison Jersey
Pats Sweatshirt

I am very jealous of your gift btw.

Received an authentic Randy Moss game jersey, size 52. Material is awesome. Only thing is it comes down to my mid thighs.

I got a few things as well...My brother got me a Vrabel throwback jersey, which is cool since I didn't have one. My Mom got me a red Patriots tshirt. My two kids got me the 2005 NFL Facts book because they said, "Your man, #50 is on the front of it!" LOL My husband got me the 2008 wall calendar, a Vrabel autographed football and a coupon that says, "Good for one Vrabel Pro Bowl jersey when they are made available" ;)

Gotta love that husband of mine! :)

From the title of this thread, I expect some member of the media to report that the Patriots went around breaking into stores, beating people up and stealing their gifts to have as their own............

:mad: my wife HATES football.....:mad:

My wife got me the Pats Cheerleaders calendar. :D

My mom got me tons of clothes (3 replica jerseys :eek: Brady, Moss, Welker) and a Randy Moss bobblehead (limited to 2007 pieces of course) Got a jacket and some hats too...

Was a great year!

-Rob-

I've been trying to find a Brady figure FOREVER. Congrats on that! (The last time I asked for one the lady walked out with a Manning figure. I thought it was a joke, but the irony was-- she really was that clueless.)

I got a new Pats hoody and a Gillette Stadium replica from my parents.

Mrs. Michigan Dave got me a plane ticket from Detroit to Boston leaving on January 19 and returning on January 21, and a ticket to a football game that may be played on that Sunday, lest she not jinx anything.

I got a Brady fathead!!!! it's about 7 feet tall and real cool, I'm loving it.

i got a Randy Moss signed mini helmet
samuel jersey
welker jersey
meriweather jersey
pats fleece
Floor mats for my truck
Bruschi Book
Division champs Hat
The new belichick winter sideline coat
Gloves
Pajama pants

I've been trying to find a Brady figure FOREVER. Congrats on that! (The last time I asked for one the lady walked out with a Manning figure. I thought it was a joke, but the irony was-- she really was that clueless.)

Yea, my brother gave me the Brady figure, and I'm aware of it's value (not coming out of the box LOL!).

Now I've got Bruschi, Dillon, and Brady. I've also got a limited edition Red Sox V-Tech behind the plate, which I really like.

The past few years I got a bunch of 3 time SB champion stuff, and my uncle gave me this really nice leather jacket that has a giant Patriots logo on the back. I've also got some helmets, a signed Ben Coates jersey (I was a huge Coates fan), footballs, throwbacks, and other stuff. So, I'm pretty much set, for now....

The only thing I'm missing at the moment is their 2008 cheerleader calendar. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back