PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriot gear for xmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Got history of New England Patriots for Christmas

Got that DVD about the history of the New England Patriots for Christmas, and I suggest that anyone who is looking for a gift buy this 2 disc DVD!
Nice! Get a chance to watch it yet?

Re: Patriot gear for X mas

I got a Tom Brady action figure from my best friend, I looked like a little kid when I opened it!

I also got myself a signed Mosi Tatupu pic for my collection =]

I got one of those Patriots Scoreboard Alarm Clocks.

I also got a new hat (white, with Patriots written on the front in a diagonal way.)
A white polo shirt
A white official sportswear type shirt
The 2008 Yearbook and Media Guide.

does the hoodie come cut up? or is it a do-it-yourself change

(i assume gray, and not red....)

I'm thinking keep it as it is in Winter, and cut the sleeves off during Spring:cool: And ya, It's gray.

Received a Patriots calendar as well as an animated picture that has the jerseys of Moss, Brady, and Welker hanging on the locker room wall with my last name on a jersey in the middle of them. :)

Happy Holidays!

Nice! Get a chance to watch it yet?

I watched it today - very well done, tons of old game footage from NFL Films. They didn't make the rough patches seem rosy, although they left out Stingley's injury and the Lisa Olsen incident.

I got Pats Happy Feet slippers from Santa (aka myself). They were great for the 5 minutes I got to wear them. My kids have been fighting over them since.

I kid you not guys.
A relative sent me a 19-0 Pats cap.:p
Well intentioned though not well informed.
It's definitely a keepsake if nothing else.:)

I kid you not guys.

Or well informed and not well intentioned! Could have been a gag gift.

Hey I got that, a Mayo jerz and the BB hoodie. Man! I now understand why he spends every moment he can in those things! Easily the most comfortable piece of clothing I have ever worn. Highly recommended.

How is that possible. Link available at all?

Here he is. Love the guy, but lousy photo.

CIMG3495.jpg

I got a Kevin Faulk Jersey (Wanted one for awhile :) ), a 2008 sideline 'boggin, a neat framed picture of Brady's 50th TD pass /w a 16-0 undefeated regular season Envelope and a 'titletown' T-shirt.

*Oh and a big pack of football cards and I got a Shawn Crable rookie out of it ;)

Edit: Almost forgot, wife got the "BB" stitched on my gray pats hoodie...love it!

Last edited:
My boss... er, wife got me the Todd McFarlane Patriots Ultimate Team Set plus this year's McFarlane Tom Brady full-size figure. So now I just need the Randy Moss from this year and my collection will be up-to-date again.

I kid you not guys.

About 10 years ago I went on eBay and did a search for "Patriots Super Bowl". Someone had a pennant for sale which said "Patriots Super Bowl XX Champions". The seller claimed it was authentic, that it was supposed to have been destroyed but somehow wasn't. I thought about bidding on it but the price quickly got above what I was willing to pay.

But I wonder if these days more people aren't trying to divert that merchandise from going to Africa or wherever it goes to in hopes of profiting from it someday.

Here he is. Love the guy, but lousy photo.

CIMG3495.jpg
Oh yeah, thanks. He looks a little like Franco Harris when he was playing, or a young Herman Edwards. :eek:

The movie is great, NFL network did a great job in the production of it, truly something to buy if you don't own it!

About 10 years ago I went on eBay and did a search for "Patriots Super Bowl". Someone had a pennant for sale which said "Patriots Super Bowl XX Champions". The seller claimed it was authentic, that it was supposed to have been destroyed but somehow wasn't. I thought about bidding on it but the price quickly got above what I was willing to pay.

But I wonder if these days more people aren't trying to divert that merchandise from going to Africa or wherever it goes to in hopes of profiting from it someday.

That's a good point, TrueBeliever.
I'm going to keep this hat.

Godingreyhoodie, the gift was from my sister and she's a fan.

Moss away jersey to go with my Brady home jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back