PATRIOT BILLS REVIEW, PATRIOT JAGUAR PREVIEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikembe

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
HELLO ALL IS DIKEMBE!
TIME TO ANALYSIS THE PATRIOT BILL GAME!

1ST POINT- WOW NEON DEON! HE IS QUITE SHIFT AND FAST! REMIND ME OF VEREEN THE MACHINE! NEON DEON HAS SMALL CASE OF RIDLEYITIS BUT WHAT DOES IT MATTER! HE IS BEST RUNNING BACK, IF ONLY HIM AND JONES GRAY COULD HAVE WORKED TOGETHER OH WELL!
2ND POINT- THOMAS BRADY THE MVP? HIS STATS AMAZING SO FAR! HIS WINS AND LEADERSHIP ALSO AMAZING! SEEMS LIKE ANOTHER MVP IS IN THE BOOKS FOR NUMERO 12-O
3RD POINT- WOW SACK GAME VERY STRONG! CHANDIELER JONES WAS MONSTROSITY! 8 SACKS FOR PATRIOT D LINE? DO BILLS HAVE BAD O LINE? I DONT BELIEVE SO
4TH POINT- FINALLY SOME INTERCEPTION! PATRIOT GOT A LOT OF INTERCEPTION, MALCOLM BUTLER IS PRETTY GOOD AT MAKE INTERCEPTING
5TH POINT- WOW REX RYAN STILL SUCH LARGE DUMB DINO MAN. HE GETS MANY PENALTIES AND THINKS HE IS BETTER COACH THAN BILL BELICHICK. AHA, WHAT LARGE JOKE OF DINO MAN IS REX!

GO BACK TO BEATING UP TRASH TEAMS LIKE INDUI COLTS BILLS! AHA THEY THINK THEY HAVE FUTURE, BUT REALLY NO

NOW ON TO THE PREVIEW

JAGUARS ARE OFTEN PUNCHING BAG OF NFL BUT I RESPECT JAGUAR! THEY OFTEN TAKE LOT OF HEAT FOR BEING BAD TEAM, BUT USUALLY THEY KNOW THEY ARE BAD TEAM, DONT TALK LIKE JET FAN OR BILL FAN OR INDUI COLTS FANS. JAGUAR ARE NOT TOO BAD ANYMORE TOO- BLAKE BOTTLE IS PRETTY GOOD QUARTERBACK AND THEY BEAT LARGE DOUCHE RYAN TANNEHILL LAST WEEK. IF PATRIOT CAN CONTAIN THE BOTTLE, THEY WILL HAVE MUCH SUCCESS AND BEAT JAGUAR BY MANY POINT, BUT DONT BE SURPRISED IF JAGUAR KEEP IT CLOSER THEN ONE WOULD THINK

DIKEMBE OUT!

Ausome post Dikembe, but you spelled Blake Boring wrong.

You know you're in trouble when you are playing TFB during his second F-U tour and the best thing Dikembe can say about you is "your team sucks, but I respect you because you know you suck."

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2
Agreed Dikembe. I also think if the Patriots can contain the bottle, they won't be drunk at the game.

WHERE DOES DIKEMBE APPLY FOR JOB?

I think you can go the Ben Volin route. Just write a bunch of stupid stories about the Patriots with all your facts wrong and the Globe will find you.

Neon Deon... now that's gotta stick. Outstanding!

I'll be at Gillette Sunday. Hopefully I'll get to a couple more this year.

WHERE DOES DIKEMBE APPLY FOR JOB?
I hear ESPN is hiring. Maybe you could get a job there and make them respectable. Mike Reiss could use a wingman!

Last time against the jags didn't go so well, let's hope this time is better. On buffalo; it's pretty sad that of their 3 victores over Brady one was last years week 17 when they didnt play the starters, another was back in 2002 and the third was on a wacky ending where dmac should have let the guy score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe