PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patrick Willis Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
This is not about his on the field. Anyways, i saw on NFLNetwork a piece of Willis who was interviewed by Kara Henderson. Talked about him growing up..him and his brothers and sister got taken away from their real parents because abuse..a white family took them in and helped them get education, get through everything. He said he loves them and then they talked about his younger brother passing away, he drowned and told how he kept his head high and his sister and brother on the right track. Also his sister talked about how Patrick has been there for them, helped them get through everything. I think you should all check it out, NFL.com and then on the right theres a piece on him

Patrick and his siblings take pride in what they've become..staying out of jail..going to get an education after a lot of struggles.

To me, it showed how good of a person Patrick is..hes not a loud mouth..he seems soft spoken, caring..always has someones back and tough. I know him being drafted by us is a little out of reach but this isnt about us drafting him or how he is on the field..i just wanted to let some of you know about his character and what better than an interview about his life

Enjoy

Either way he will be long gone by the time we pick

I don't see a link to a video... Why is the title called " Patrick Willis video" when there is no video provided??????

I don't see a link to a video... Why is the title called " Patrick Willis video" when there is no video provided??????

if u read..it says

go to NFL.com and on the right side..

i saw it on NFLN

I saw this piece yesterday as well, remember terry glenn had a similiar heartbreaking story as well, and everyone thought O.J. was a great guy.

10 min. clip tells us very little about a person, esp. when there is an agenda behind it.

His life has been filled with tragedy, and i hope he does well. And i'll be routing for him, come draft day and through his NFL career. But that doesn't mean I really Know who this guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News