PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatFanKen Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, that’s much shorter than I had feared.

Ken usually posts a very concise version of his thoughts on a game weekly, but I hadn’t seen any in a while, and feared he had taken to drink.

Reactions: Ian

Ken usually posts a very concise version of his thoughts on a game weekly, but I hadn’t seen any in a while, and feared he had taken to drink.
I think he's also been frustrated with some of the unbalanced discussions during what's obviously been a tough season. I get it, they're 2-9 and a mess, but it's tough to try and reasonably discuss some issues without the repeated interjections on some of the topics that have been discussed ad nauseam on here. Although, at the same time, it's tough to find much to be positive about, which only exacerbates the problem.

I mean, they've lost four straight and are now heading into a stretch with plenty of uncertainty. Hopefully, they'll at least figure some things out and build some sort of positive momentum heading into the offseason.

Would you blame the man? Not me.

And how can you break down a team that puts through such a crappy performance week in and week out.....what is there to talk about except 2024 free agency and draft...

Just as the Pats are a **** version of what we once knew, I can do a ****ty version of Idle Thoughts. I'll call it "Idol Thots" maybe...and it'll be ass

Just as the Pats are a **** version of what we once knew, I can do a ****ty version of Idle Thoughts. I'll call it "Idol Thots" maybe...and it'll be ass
Idle Snots?

Last edited:
I miss Patfanken's post game analysis but understand that the Pats haven't given us much to talk about. No offense, interceptions, decent defense and a loss.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
I think he's also been frustrated with some of the unbalanced discussions during what's obviously been a tough season. I get it, they're 2-9 and a mess, but it's tough to try and reasonably discuss some issues without the repeated interjections on some of the topics that have been discussed ad nauseam on here. Although, at the same time, it's tough to find much to be positive about, which only exacerbates the problem.

I mean, they've lost four straight and are now heading into a stretch with plenty of uncertainty. Hopefully, they'll at least figure some things out and build some sort of positive momentum heading into the offseason.

I find positivity in the race for the 1st pick overall.

It helps to have goals.

Look at the bright side, DropKickFlutie isn’t here to blame all of this on Skippy MacDaniels.

I have complete faith in Ken’s ability to find 10,000 words to say “ that sucked.” He’s the master of that genre.
People shouldn’t make fun of the word count. His insight and the descriptive part of what he writes is always terrific. I get some people aren’t big on long form write-ups (an issue these days, unfortunately) but he’s always great and I miss reading about what he thinks following a game on Monday… especially right now.

He told us last year he was tiring of the Idle Thoughts posts, which he obviously put so much effort and thought composing, sometimes during the wee hours. I’m sure he knows how much it was appreciated.

People shouldn’t make fun of the word count. His insight and the descriptive part of what he writes is always terrific. I get some people aren’t big on long form write-ups (an issue these days, unfortunately) but he’s always great and I miss reading about what he thinks following a game on Monday… especially right now.

I like Ken, and I have always appreciated his contribution to this site, I’m just kidding him when it comes to the length of his posts.

i would like to imagine he's on an epic heater at Foxwoods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back