PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cincy TD!

That jests defense's really good. We gonna have to find a running game against them.

Should be rooting against the bungles. That buffalo QB's useless

That Tannehill jersey add it too funny. Stay Strong, LOL!

Wow, Manning really can't throw anymore ! He has barely 60 yards and one INT in the game so far .

Lol Brandon Marshall.

Redskins DB stole the ball out of Marshall's hands after a catch.

Reviewing it.

And it holds!

Which teams? Name the AFC contenders that it'll be "nearly impossible" for them to beat.

As currently constructed, they can go toe to toe with anyone in the AFC except the Pats. And that defense can/will at least make things difficult for the Pats, at least difficult enough that the Pats will probably only beat them by 2-3 scores.

Yup. A bad Peyton Manning is still an improvement over what many NFL teams have at QB, and they have an incredible defense. Discounting the Broncos because of who they have or haven't played is crap, they'll play as many legit teams as the Pats will this season. We'll see how they do against the Packers/Pats/Steelers but that defense will keep them in most any game this year.

Should be rooting against Cincy, but I am rooting for them as I don't want division teams to win !

Is it me or has Rex finally learned to shut up?

Either the media isn't covering him or he hasn't been saying anything.

Wow, Manning really can't throw anymore ! He has barely 60 yards and one INT in the game so far .
And as the season goes on its only going to get worse.

So once again Denvers defense is completely bailing Manning out huh?

Im glad that the Browns cant keep it close because at least they wont give me false hope that they might actually win.

Is it a sack if a WR gets tackled for a loss during a trick play?

Almost happened in Rats-Redskins.

Is it me or has Rex finally learned to shut up?

Either the media isn't covering him or he hasn't been saying anything.

Well it's Buffalo and after he and his team did all their talking after they beat the SB favorite Colts, they got punched in the mouth by the Pats and Giants, and Taylor has been shown to be another subpar QB, so nothing really to cover up there anymore.

Goskins!

54 yard FG for Redskins ties the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back