Other Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
NFL Week 6 Previews, Predictions and Picks against the spread

John Morgan

Aside from the highly anticipated annihilation of the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday night, there are several quality matchups which should be very competitive during the afternoon preliminaries. In the early afternoon Arizona travels to Pittsburgh looking to avoid a second loss after winning their first four games; that will not be an easy task at Heinz Field against a Steeler offense that boasts of Antonio Brown and Le’Veon Bell. 5-0 Cincinnati at Buffalo is a another compelling early game, and Denver – with their inconsistency on offense – may not have as easy a game as had been previously thought when they travel to Cleveland. There are also two good late afternoon games: San Diego at Green Bay, and Carolina at Seattle.

In the New England area CBS will broadcast the Bengals-Bills game early, followed by the Chargers-Packers at 4:25 pm; Washington at the Jets will be the single game on FOX early.

Continue reading...

Routing for Cleveland, Arizona and Washington today!!!!

Manning PICKED!!! That was QUICK!!!!

Not sure who to route for in the Buffalo Cincy game...might route for Cincy just because of Rex lol

Hahaha, another Manning pick.

LOL Peyton with another INT.

I like Duke Johnson a lot, wanted the Pats to pick him at the end of the 2nd. Instead they went and got Dion Lewis basically for free, so... good job.

Manning with another INT lol

I get Cinci and Buff and Arizona and Pitt. Kinda wish that Cleveland Denver game was on.

I love you Peyton!!!! Keep throwing those picks!!:D

Peyton again demonstrating his faith in the Denver defense.

1st and goal for the redskins

Lol Browns fail

revis beat bad by garcon for a td

'Skins seemed to move pretty easily in the red zone.

Donkeys' s schedule is such a joke. Ughhh

Too bad the Browns suck too hard to capitalize. You just know they are guaranteed to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back