PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other Week 6 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they did not have Melvin playing for them anymore... :D

oh ffs Chargers miss on a sure sack and then Rodgers gets 35 yards on a shovel pass. of course

game over for the chargers....at least they put up a good fight

...steelers lost their LT for the season. karma again....all of their fans were celebrating solder's injury!!
Did they really? WTF?

People need to get a life.

James Jones blatantly pushes off for his TD, but you can't touch their receivers. I hate how offensive and defensive PI is called now. Too easy for the offense.

Still a game here.

Well the penalty doesnt cost the CHargers

chargers hold...have a chance to tie the game ( wont happen ). their line will finally crack!

Packers looking unimpressive. 0-6 on red zone attempts this last drive.

James Jones blatantly pushes off for his TD, but you can't touch their receivers. I hate how offensive and defensive PI is called now. Too easy for the offense.

Blame Goodell. The guy is on a mission to destroy the league.

This is bound to end really dumb. Watch Rivers get strip sacked on the first play.

Is it just me, or do those uniforms make Green Bay look like a bunch of Ken dolls wearing nothing but jerseys and knee highs?

That was poor clock management there for GB with the two incompleted passes.

Woodhead!

I'm just going to post this comment ahead of time "wow how the **** did you blow that? REALLLY SAN DIEGO?"

Lol the Seahawks should be 1-5
Wow they really are not even a playoff caliber team right now. Then again they were 3-3 last year and went to the SB. So you never know, but it doesn't look good for them. They would have to go at least 7-3 to possibly make the playoffs. Also, The Ravens are putrid, stick a fork in em.

Last edited:
Revis has a 60 minute segment dedicated to him? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back