PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Other games Week 16 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baltimore chokes lol

Great game. Great to see the colts and ravens missing playoffs 2nd year in a row and watching us go for another ring. Time to find another chicken sh** way to catch up.

As bad as the first 2/3rds of the season was from a viewing experience standpoint it really has become some quality football starting with the Dal/Min thursday night game.

Heartbreaking loss for the Ravens. I'm so sad. We may never see Suggs in uniform again, and Brady's only got four or five more years. It just isn't fair.

Don't see miami going into pittsburgh and winning, which means it's likely KC/Oak or Houston at NE (if we can get the 1 seed wrapped up next week). All the more reason to root for KC to win the division.

As bad as the first 2/3rds of the season was from a viewing experience standpoint it really has become some quality football starting with the Dal/Min thursday night game.
Divisional games usually are the best part of the league. With the last few weeks focused on divisional matchups, it really adds to the excitement. Although it would mean watering things down more, I'd love to see the league expand to 36 teams and have 6 divisions of 6 teams. That way the rivalries would constitute more than half the schedule. When the league scaled back from 5 to 4 teams in the division, they cut 25% of the rivalry games. Part of these new divisions could include more regional rivalries. I'd love to play the Giants, Redskins, and Eagles twice every season in addition to the Bills and Jets. Better football is exciting divisional matchups.

Don't see miami going into pittsburgh and winning, which means it's likely KC/Oak or Houston at NE (if we can get the 1 seed wrapped up next week). All the more reason to root for KC to win the division.

You never know. Any word on tanny? Dolphins might be able to move that ball on their defense.

Denver could still get in, especially with Carr out. Not real worried about them at home though. They are a much faster team in Denver.

Bye Ravens!

Denver could still get in, especially with Carr out. Not real worried about them at home though. They are a much faster team in Denver.

Yeah hopefully KC can take care of business tonight. The only teams that seem play us tough in the AFC are are baltimore (out) and denver.

Interesting tweet, for me if I owned them, I wouldn't even consider shaking up the Ravens management. Harbaugh and Ozzie have been very successful even looking at the past two seasons. Good coaches and GMs are hard to find.

I can't fault the Pats for last year. The o-line injuries alone were debilitating. Then add Lewis, Edelman, Blount... yikes.
True but, I still think the coaches big time blew it. We win the SB with home field and ****y footed the last five quarters of the regular season. But hey the coaches got us there to begin with, mistakes happened. They learned from it.

Interesting question - if Denver wins tonight, does BB rest our guys next week and let MIami win in order to keep the broncos out?

I'm in here Canada (eh?) and I'm getting this game in Spanish, anybody else? (Still better than Collingsworth)

Chiefs will win this game.

I'm in here Canada (eh?) and I'm getting this game in Spanish, anybody else? (Still better than Collingsworth)

Odd, I put the game on TSN (the CDN ESPN) and it's Michaels and Collingsworth, still spanish on NBC, and I was watching NBC Detroit so not exactly a spanish market.

No chance BB lets Hill do squat against them.

That was easy.

Hardbawl looked like he legit wanted to cry at the end of that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes