PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTAs 5/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the NFL corridors lights are flashing, over the loudspeaker Goodell's voice can be heard.

"We are at Defon 3, Yellow Alert. The Patriots are using drones. I repeat, the Patriots are using drones."

Reiss in response to the CBs (Butler was absent):

@MikeReiss: @DavidVuPham David, I thought they were quite competitive. Logan Ryan and Bradley Fletcher looked like top guys to me.

@MarkDanielsPJ: During 7v7s, Julian Edelman caught a touchdown pass from Tom Brady and then spun the ball at Logan Ryan's feet.

We may finally be rid of Bequette, no way he makes the team as a TE when we have Gronk, Chandler, Davis, Wright, Hooman and Derby ahead of him.

Until Belichick finds the pictures, I'm not buying word of Bequette's demise.

3 seasons
8 games "played"
0 stats

Still around. He's got to have one hell of a hiding place for those things.

Reiss in response to the CBs (Butler was absent):

@MikeReiss: @DavidVuPham David, I thought they were quite competitive. Logan Ryan and Bradley Fletcher looked like top guys to me.

@MarkDanielsPJ: During 7v7s, Julian Edelman caught a touchdown pass from Tom Brady and then spun the ball at Logan Ryan's feet.
Logan Ryan might actually fit OK in a zone scheme... Fletcher may as well.

Rooting for Dobson good rookie season hope he stays injury free. Could be a huge asset.

@DougKyedNESN: Chandler Jones is here for Tom Brady's Best Buddies Football Challenge. Wasn't at OTAs.

...?

Chandler Jones is recovering from offseason surgery, and was spotted on crutches as recently as the beginning of April.

I don't know if anyone here recalls what happened when we used to be able to put two TEs in the game that could both block and pass...but it was pretty damned effective. Now we can put THREE TEs in the game that can both block and pass. When we face the Colts, I could see us running the 3 TE set until the Colts basically beg for mercy. Won't that be sweet. And no, I expect no quarter.

I don't know if anyone here recalls what happened when we used to be able to put two TEs in the game that could both block and pass...but it was pretty damned effective. Now we can put THREE TEs in the game that can both block and pass. When we face the Colts, I could see us running the 3 TE set until the Colts basically beg for mercy. Won't that be sweet. And no, I expect no quarter.

Are you counting Solder? :D

They said Bequette was practicing with the TEs and the TE coach. We may finally be rid of Bequette, no way he makes the team as a TE when we have Gronk, Chandler, Davis, Wright, Hooman and Derby ahead of him.
So you think!...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes