PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OTAs 5/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
@jeffphowe: Gronk and Edelman had some dominant moments. Good day for Tyms and Dobson in LaFell's absence.

@jeffphowe: Scott Chandler and Fred Davis caught their share of passes.

My thoughts. No Malcom Butler is odd. I don't want to read anything into it.

This is Dobson's make or break year. Seems healthy for the start of OTAs so no excuses if he can't produce or stay that way. Seems he looked decent though.

The DBs are going to be watched closely this year but with Gronk and Edelman against them and at least 1 (maybe 2) good QBs I don't see many days when they win and even wonder how much alarm that should cause.

TE looks to be a fun spot to watch. Can't wait for me on that.

Anyone else worried that Malcom Brown has a concussion helmet on? I noticed he wore one in college too, during some of his draft footage. Does he have a history of concussions?

Bill didn't say much.

I wish that someone would have had the stones to ask him"Was Ron Borges was correct when he wrote that you have never believed Tom Brady about the footballs in the AFCCG"?

Bill would have torn Borges to pieces, I bet.

@jeffphowe: Gronk and Edelman had some dominant moments. Good day for Tyms and Dobson in LaFell's absence.

@jeffphowe: Scott Chandler and Fred Davis caught their share of passes.

This offense has potential to be record breaking even without Dobson. But if Dobson can perform to his potential, it'll be downright unstoppable.

My thoughts. No Malcom Butler is odd. I don't want to read anything into it.

This is Dobson's make or break year. Seems healthy for the start of OTAs so no excuses if he can't produce or stay that way. Seems he looked decent though.

The DBs are going to be watched closely this year but with Gronk and Edelman against them and at least 1 (maybe 2) good QBs I don't see many days when they win and even wonder how much alarm that should cause.

TE looks to be a fun spot to watch. Can't wait for me on that.

I agree with you Bob, the Malcom Butler not being present was something that caught my attention right away, not going to read anything into it as well. Worth keeping an eye on it though.

The other thing that caught my attention was that the Pats were going to be giving Bequette some time at tight end. A little surprising considering arguably, this is our deepest position on the team.

I'm sure Bequette has something on BB.......not sure why he's stuck around so long. He's going to have to beat out some tough competition to stick no matter what position he plays.

The next big joke about the Pats will be DroneGate.....

Pats use drones to break up passes to opposing team's receivers......BB employs the 7-4 and 8-3 Defense....

@DougKyedNESN: Chandler Jones is here for Tom Brady's Best Buddies Football Challenge. Wasn't at OTAs.

...?

I'm sure Bequette has something on BB.......not sure why he's stuck around so long. He's going to have to beat out some tough competition to stick no matter what position he plays.

like a 6.9 three-cone? :eek:

Face it guys. Bequette is just that good! Belichick anticipated the corrupt league was going to come down on the team eventually so he's been saving his secret weapon to replace the loss of the 1st round pick. Bequette is going to spend one more season on the practice squad and then BB is going to unleash our future all-pro. :D

Jake Bequette.

Practice squad All Pro team for three years straight.
They said Bequette was practicing with the TEs and the TE coach. We may finally be rid of Bequette, no way he makes the team as a TE when we have Gronk, Chandler, Davis, Wright, Hooman and Derby ahead of him.

Bequette actually has nice size for TE... Why the hell didn't they do this last year when Hooman was #2 and Wright wasn't doing much? Lol

How do you know they weren't doing that during the season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back