PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots News 05-29, OTAs Begin, Teaching Not Evaluation

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots News 05-29, OTAs Begin, Teaching Not Evaluation
Steve Balestrieri
“It’s a shame if you younger guys don’t take advantage of having Slate in the room and find time to talk to him. He’s the greatest special teams player of all time.”

The post Patriots News 05-29, OTAs Begin, Teaching Not Evaluation appeared first on PatsFans.com.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

“McMillan spoke about the youth as well as chemistry in the linebacker room.”

“We have a lot of young guys. A lot of good chemistry, though,” he said early last week. “A lot of the old veteran guys that had a lot of Super Bowl runs, playoff runs — you name it. Those guys did a lot for this team and for this organization. But we have a young group coming up, and I like where we’re at.”

Last edited:
Several players were not spotted including Isaiah Wynn, Lawrence Guy, Matthew Judon, Adrian Phillips, Ronnie Perkins, Byron Cowart, Harvey Langi, Jahlani Tavai, Andrew Steuber, as well as both kickers Nick Folk and Quinn Nordin.

I hope Tavai is a post Jun-1 cut. Provides a cap savings of $1.2M which is more valuable than what he's worth. Dude sucks.

Several players were not spotted including Isaiah Wynn, Lawrence Guy, Matthew Judon, Adrian Phillips, Ronnie Perkins, Byron Cowart, Harvey Langi, Jahlani Tavai, Andrew Steuber, as well as both kickers Nick Folk and Quinn Nordin.

I hope Tavai is a post Jun-1 cut. Provides a cap savings of $1.2M which is more valuable than what he's worth. Dude sucks.

What is wrong with Ronnie Perkins? Is he recovering from some injury?

Not sure. He ain't talking.

I will be glad to watch. Mayo, I think, said he was training well, so I am hopeful. Seems like the slightly undersized strong scrappy type to me. I like those types.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back