PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Who's rooting for the Falcons & Matt Ryan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to see ATL end GB's season, think the Pats match up better vs ATL should both teams make it. If the Pats don't make ATL is the team I want to see win it all.

I kinda like Matt Ryan, especially since he's paid a tremendous amount of homage to Brady since coming into the league. He's got a good attitude and seems like a hard worker.

I'm also with some of you on the whole "Fivehead 2.0" thing going on with Rodgers. Hey, he does commercials!

EDIT - But I like the Falcons at home against Green Bay, even though I had Green Bay in the Super Bowl in my preseason predictions. I just don't know if the Packers can keep up. I guess we will see.

That's my take on GB vs ATL. Both teams will put up points since both offenses are explosive and both their defenses are average at best. I don't think GB will keep up with ATL for four quarters.

The advantage of playing against Ryan is that he pretty much stays in the pocket. Rodgers' movement is scary at times because a lot of times it looks like the play's broken but then he finds someone downfield.

Either way, I think Pats v GB or Pats v Falcons would be a Super Bowl classic for the ages.

The advantage of playing against Ryan is that he pretty much stays in the pocket. Rodgers' movement is scary at times because a lot of times it looks like the play's broken but then he finds someone downfield.

Either way, I think Pats v GB or Pats v Falcons would be a Super Bowl classic for the ages.
Yeah the potential of it is dare i say better than Pats/Seahawks 2 years ago....

I wouldn't say I'm rooting for either team or QB. I just love watching great QB's play because I appreciate greatness and good fun football.

This piece is long...but man, does it really delves into what Ryan is experiencing. And it puts into perspective what he's overcome and accomplished.

If after reading this, you still can't root for the guy, then I don't know what to tell you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents