PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT(?):Who would win a fight between Gronk and Lynch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayNM

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Well, if they're playing Mortal Combat, Gronk got served : - /

Hopefully, Gronk has its payback on the field sunday

A little levity at about 60 hours out, nice to see another side of Marshawn Lynch.. he shares BB's disdain for the press..

Last edited:
Lynch is a funny guy. To bad he's ignorant and won't be more friendly.

Meh do you blame him? Look at what the media has done to the Pats the past 2 weeks

Yes I blame him. He's just self promoting in his own unique way. Did we hear Mr ignorant acting like this when he was busy getting cut in bufallo? No we didn't. Now that he's a top 3 running back he's gone all badass on the media. Typical.

I got no problem with Lynch, no one is seeing the hat if he ain't forced to the podium.

I think the product he puts on the field is cash enough for the NFL to let him chill...basically hang around the joint like last year.

I do understand the other side though...the rules and the promoting the brand and all that... but I think he does plenty for the brand on Sunday.

tough to call a winner on that tussle...

is he protesting the media handling of the patriots?

No, he's protesting their speculative nature whilst protecting his privacy. Lynch is an extremely private person, and he's been on record about how 'the media talk to much', speculation, questions and assumptions about his future. On the flipside, when you've got his trust he can be a really fun and rewarding character.

Some Seahawks fans are tired of his act, personally I respect the principle of him being him. I'm also a fan of the way he's dealt with the NFL, who can fine him all they want, but it only serves to build his brand; which he's done plenty of this week. Rumour has it he's made in the millions from his adverts and clothing brand.

Forget the Super Bowl, this is the real battle right here!

That was really great. Very funny

If he doesn't do well in front of the media leave him alone. He pays his dues on Sunday. I enjoyed that piece with him and Gronk

Lynch & Gronk needs to be some kind of TV show, that was great.

I watched this on Conan last night and everyone on twitter thought they both were hilarious. We got to see a side of Lynch that you don't. Thought it was great for both players.

this was one of the funniest thing ive ever seen.

Funniest thing I've ever seen produced with NFL players.

Lynch and Gronk need their own show together

That was hilarious!

I can see now why Lynch doesn't want to be at the podium. I can't really say that I blame the guy.

If there are any gamers out there and you haven't seen the Clueless Gamer videos, they are a must watch!

Gronk does well in all situations haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back