PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Who are your Super Bowl favorites right now?

I think it's the 9ers and everyone else, Either Miami or Baltimore repping the AFC. I'll be rooting for the Lions, Dan Campbell has them believing they can beat anyone.

49ers and Fins (But the AFC is a mess at QB so who knows. In fact half the league is hosed at QB. Won't be surprised if another big name QB or 2 go out before it's done).

Lions/Browns. Can you imagine the sheer will of both teams trying their best to choke away the Super Bowl? It would be a spectacle I'd love to see.
I wish I could simultaneously be at a dive bar in both cities.

Niners over Bills

If Patricia can get that Eagles D to play up to its potential KC will go down.
He'll probably allow the KC offense 634 yards to beat the old NFL SB record (also by Eagles).

He'll probably allow the KC offense 634 yards to beat the old NFL SB record (also by Eagles).
Yeah, 2017 all right. There are dozens of culprits to blame for the Pats losing to the Eagles. Sometimes the other guy is just better that day and there is nothing that you can do. Between 2 good teams, it usually boils down to a couple or 3 plays made or not made that decide the outcome.

But since Patricia ruined your boy Mac Jones promising NFL career lets place the loss on him.

Everyone here was ecstatic just 12 months prior when Patricias 2016 Pats # 1 ranked defense shut the Falcons offense off @ 28 points.

I'll start with teams facing SB win or season is a failure scenarios: 49ers, Eagles, Dallas, & Ravens.

49ers might be facing the most pressure. They have lost 6 title games (SB & NFC title game combined) in the last decade plus. There are no more excuses. They are clearly superior to everyone else. It will never get easier than this. Kyle Shanahan's 4th quarter coaching performance against NE, KC, LAR was abysmal. He might be a great coach. He needs to win a title to get into HOF discussion.

Ravens-If they can't get to the SB this year, it will never happen in the Lamar era. You need to take advantage of KC, Buff, & Cincy not being great this year. Because they likely won't be afforded the same opportunity in 2024.

Dallas-When you are the most popular team on the planet, it should always be SB or bust. Dak likely won't have a season like this again.

Eagles-They had a cupcake route to the SB last year. Daniel Jones then the 49ers 4th QB. Probably should have won the SB. Jury is still out on how great Hurts really is.

Chiefs: Not winning a SB isn't the end of the world. Nor is not making AFC title game. It's an off year and the problems are clear.

Browns/Bengals/NFC south winner: Playing with house money

AFC title game: Chiefs win 31-21 in Baltimore.
NFC title game: 49ers beat Eagles 41-21 at home

SB: 49ers beat KC 31-24

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back