PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT U.K trying to watch Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snooky97

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm from the UK massive pats fan. Does anyone know the best way for me to watch the games this year?

Online? NFL Game Pass

yeah, okay thank you. thought so just wanted to double check

Seconded GamePass. It's awesome outside the U.S. I miss it.

Gamepass is really really good. If money is an issue though, then the best way really is to find internet streams for the games which aren't on TV. We tend to be on Sky a lot though so you should be okay for most games.

Unless you're like me and refuse to pay for Sky, so watch all the games via 'other' means....

Britpat
I do like your avitar..Class personified!!

Sent you a personal message. I used gamepass until all the insanity with deflategate happened. Since then I am using ... something else. Hope it helps.

Cheers.

There's usually 6-7 games regular season games live on TV and you can watch the other games on gamepass.

If I may hijack this thread for a moment, the Gamepass app isn't working for me anymore, says it's not available in your area (Ireland), but it's worked fine for the past few years? I can log in with no issues on the website, but the picture quality has always been better on the app.

Anyone else having this issue?

Sent you a personal message. I used gamepass until all the insanity with deflategate happened. Since then I am using ... something else. Hope it helps.

Cheers.

Something else? I promise I am no Narc, just a tight ass! Can you PM me also please? My fave steaming site went down last year but as my mate had a new GF, I was able to hijack his gamepass but not an option this year and was going to pay!

My friend always tells me to Google "Reddit NFL streams".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back