PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one thing going for the Chargers is that Sanchezhas thrown over 20 passes and the Jets haven't won a gams since week three when he has thrown 20 or more passes.

Oh. My. God.

Game over. What a bunch of idiots.

Telling you right now, the Jets are going to the Show. This is the one team, with that great defense, shutdown corner and solid running game that can take out the Colts.

The one thing going for the Chargers is that Sanchezhas thrown over 20 passes and the Jets haven't won a gams since week three when he has thrown 20 or more passes.

kinda meaningless now.jets will just handoff and overpower running the ball

Wow. And Norv Turner will be canned after an outstanding regular season.

Shonn Greene just became my favorite non Patriots player!

Holy **** this is almost as good as superbowl 42 and the 06 AFC championship

Just great, what a terrible lose-lose situation next week is!

Wow.... I did not expect this. Can't believe I'm going to be rooting for the Jets in the AFCC

Telling you right now, the Jets are going to the Show. This is the one team, with that great defense, shutdown corner and solid running game that can take out the Colts.

They are looking like the 2000 ravens. No QB to speak of, but a good running game and outstanding defense.

That was awesome doing the LT TD celebration!

But damn, next week Jets vs Colts, who would have thunk it?

Wow. So the working modem appears to be have a defense that can minimize the impact of the opposing offense and give your own offense a chance to make plays in a game.

Anyone who still thinks that Cinci and the Colts bending over wasn't even remotely of the Jets doing needs their heads examined. Gotta give it to them, Tubby Wrecks sure has this team firing.

The months starts with a serious injury to Wes Welker and ends with Colts-Jets AFC Champship game. Not the best month to be a Pats fan.

Jets...Colts....Vikings...

Jets....Peyton....Favre...

Dear Breesus, SAVE US!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back