PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The Official Jets vs. Chargers Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Colts?
Sean, if Peyton wins a 2nd ring, I think the conversation of "who is the greatest" will start and end with him. No more "Brady has the rings, though" come back. To me...ANYBODY but the Colts.

How bout we see Peyton lose a super bowl, that would be nice

I wouldn't be a bit suprised to see the Jets beat the Colts next week and win the superbowl, and I'm not kidding.

Revis takes out Reggie Wayne and #18 starts getting happy feet as the Jets win a tight one in the dome. Watch, it's destiny.

Go Colts?
Sean, if Peyton wins a 2nd ring, I think the conversation of "who is the greatest" will start and end with him. No more "Brady has the rings, though" come back. To me...ANYBODY but the Colts.

QFT, I hate them both, but I hate the Colts more, go Jets, then go NFC team.

Your defense and special teams has done a great job all day long and you put that in danger by SQUIB kicking the ball.

Chargers on the move...

Green Beans vs. Dolts is like Satan vs. Lucifer. The concept alone makes my head explode.

QFT, I hate them both, but I hate the Colts more, go Jets, then go NFC team.

All I have left to say is GO Saints ...

This AFCC game is going to be so bad it may tear the fabric of space time.

I honestly don't like the Colts and Jets equally so I won't be rooting for the Jets.

Honestly, how are the Chargers 13-3?

Revis takes out Reggie Wayne and #18 starts getting happy feet as the Jets win a tight one in the dome. Watch, it's destiny.
Or we see the difference in what may have happened if Peyton Manning stayed in the week 16 match.

Kaeding must hit this or it's done.

Jets - Colts?

I am totally rooting for the Jets....I can't believe I am saying this but I want the Jets to win...

kaeding will miss this too..

Kaeding. :rofl:

******* idiot.

The Saints will take care of all our worries :)

Called that. You didn't want Kaeding kicking the ball in this situation. And he just blew it.

I guess the Jets paid off Kaeding....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back