PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: The morning after thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The morning after is .......Great. :) The Saints aint the Aints anymore. But Manning is, he officially Aint the Greatest anymore....:rocker:

The Saints made my YEAR

Last edited:
Re: The Morning After Thread

What a beautiful day!! I can't wait for draft day to get here now!!

The morning after is .......Great. :) The Saints aint the Aints anymore. But Manning is, he officially Aint the Greatest anymore....:rocker:

Watching the mediots singing the praise of gutsy Saints, it brings a smile to the face. Refs did an awesome job yesterday and didnt play to polian's tunes. :rocker:

Watching the mediots singing the praise of gutsy Saints, it brings a smile to the face. Refs did an awesome job yesterday and didnt play to polian's tunes. :rocker:

That's what was nice about the game, they let them play. No bogus calls.

So do the poor kids in Haiti get the boxes and boxes of Colts world champions T-shirts?

We need pics when that happens...

I would of loved to have a camera on Polian for the 4th quarter. But then again, he was with the Bills during there SB runs, so he must be used to losing in SuperBowl's...:bricks:

Just like SB42 with the Pats... the media was in love with the Colts and Manning (like the Pats and Brady)...the nation was tired of hearing it and rooted for the underdog...and it took a strange play (onside kick) to turn the game around (like catching a football on your head)...the Saints made my year...and to all those Colts fans who went to the game...you now know that going to a SB and have your team lose is something you never quite get over...and having the Saints all over the media now like we had to stomach the Giants is tough to take......but as a Patriots fan...is sort of good therapy to see it happen to someone else !

I would of loved to have a camera on Polian for the 4th quarter. But then again, he was with the Bills during there SB runs, so he must be used to losing in SuperBowl's...:bricks:

I can't give you what you want, but this little anecdote by Don Banks might tide you over:

Bill Polian's game face is legendary within the league. I saw it firsthand once again Sunday night when I crossed paths with the Colts general manager while ducking into the men's room at halftime. Let's just say Polian doesn't bother with pleasantries or salutations in a mid-game setting.

And to think his Colts were up 10-6 at the time.

Payton's clutch moves, Peyton's biggest loss and more Snap Judgments - Don Banks - SI.com

So do the poor kids in Haiti get the boxes and boxes of Colts world champions T-shirts?

We need pics when that happens...
That will be sweet, and if it doesn't happen someone needs to be investigated cuz there is no one needier than the poor Haitians right now.

What a beautiful day!! I can't wait for draft day to get here now!!
Yes Sir, the Sun is out, the birds are singing, the Colts lost, and Manning CHOKED. All is right with the world this morning.

Last edited:

I like this one:

This just put an end to any remaining debate about the team of the decade in the NFL. It's New England. The Colts had a case to make with a win tonight, given their 10 years of excellence in the regular season. But one Super Bowl win in the 2000s merely makes them the Atlanta Braves of the NFL.

Yup, Polian is 1-6 in SB games.

And can anyone tell why in the world Peyton Manning was named MVP of the NFL this year. Whitlock (yeah, that whitlock) had this to say on the matter.

"It took nine seasons, a Herculean defensive effort and three Adam Vinatieri field goals to secure Manning’s first Super Bowl victory. Despite a poor playoff run and an average performance in the 2006 Super Bowl, we, the mainstream media, awarded Manning the game’s MVP trophy.

This season, despite better statistical performances by Brees, Brett Favre and Philip Rivers, we, the mainstream media, handed Manning his fourth MVP trophy."

Read more: Saints trash Peyton Manning’s legacy - KansasCity.com

:singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing::singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes