PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT - Rodgers cleared to practice

ahmed

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It could not have been a torn achilles - no freaking way.

That said, if he plays there goes our 1 winnable game left.

Cleaned?

Should be labeled as OT.

I doubt this means he’ll actually play this year. My feeling is its to give everyone some hope for next year

Maybe a partial tear is not nearly as injurious as a rupture.

Let’s go!

The Jets game is now a loss.

Should I start stocking up on Maye or Williams memorbilia.

Crap after the QB we’ve had to put up with the last few years I may get a Tat of our new QB1.

Best case scenario. The Jets probably won't make the playoffs or be in a position to get through it, but they can rush Rodgers back before he is ready, screw him up and hopefully be the reason Zach Wilson or whoever else the Jets would have trotted out don't lose to us and cost draft position

He's cleared to practice, but he still doesn't want to. He'll happily sit on his couch until they're ready to play him.

It could not have been a torn achilles - no freaking way.

That said, if he plays there goes our 1 winnable game left.
During Friday's broadcast they explained that he had a new/experimental(?) procedure done. One that uses sutures through the tendon to it something like that to give it more structure support through the healing process.

We'll see how it goes I guess. He did state he won't play until he is healthy enough to. If he comes back, the way their defense is playing they could make a push, assuming he is truly healthy.

terminator ill be back GIF

He won't play if the team is out of contention. As of right now they probably have to win 3 straight for him to consider it. Don't see it happening.

Good for him. Wish the Jete lots more wins this season

Thank you Aaron! Please play week 18.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back