PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rex Ryan says five Jets assistants won't be back in 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
==========================================

upon a moment of reflection, I have to concede you are correct. :)

=====================================================

Disarray, I think not. Jets will once again be the AFCE off season champions.

Bank on it:):bricks::woohoo::rocker::eat1:

you know, you Jet fans are a pretty greedy bunch....you WIN the September Super Bowl trophy and here you are complaining about losing achance for a 2nd...will ANYTHING ever satisfy your avaricious greenerosity?

you know, you Jet fans are a pretty greedy bunch....you WIN the September Super Bowl trophy and here you are complaining about losing achance for a 2nd...will ANYTHING ever satisfy your avaricious greenerosity?

=========================================

Greenerosity, I'm going to save that one. lol

If our defense was as good as theirs, we'd probably be playing in the Super Bowl. But you can believe as you will.

It is NOT a big story for a coach's contract not to be extended. However, the jets have treated their non-extensions differently than the patriots. Their Management gave the impression that losing was unacceptable and that better coaching could have made a difference.

Oh just stop it. Tannenbaum is probably doing the only thing he can since he has few draft picks and now can't be a player in FA. Pointing fingers at Rex's gophers for misplacing cinderella's slipper after the blowhard promised all those suckers he keeps on speed dial, the ones Woody is desperate to sell PSL's to, their .500 team was going to have a parade this year.

Sexy new fat HC. Shiny new wonderboy QB. 41 years and counting. Same old JETS.

Just like his father, Rex is best when taken in small doses. Sounds like he's not above throwing his own players and other coaches under the bus to keep us his image. My guess is that his act will start getting old in a year or so. Woody and Tanny can probably see this, but Woody's goal is to sell PSLs, and it appears that they're doing just that. So all three of them are getting what they want--for now.

Never knew that about Plank and the "46".

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes