PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Polian's a jerk, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything that gets Polian's blood pressure up a few points is fine with me. That being said, the Pro Bowl has outlived any significance as an actual game. They should just have a two-hour live awards ceremony instead showing film clips of the players.

Sounds good to me.

I actually don't like that. I don't think anyone on an NFL team should be on the competition committee. Fisher and Polian have no business there. And I also think the league office plays favorites too, and it's easy to prove as Ray Anderson got cozy with the Jets last year after the second New England game.

all i'd say is that if those are the rules then we should play by them. if you can get an advantage for your team, take it, because the other guy will if we won't.

I bet Polian was all for the Patriots' coaches spending all Saturday getting their depositions taken. Not the week before the Super Bowl, but the DAY before the Super Bowl.

I bet he was, too.

My players being played millions of dollars have to make an appearance at an NFL event for fans instead of having the entire weekend off.

Stop ****ing complaining, pathetic.

I completely agree. If that's all about which he has to complain, then he should consider himself lucky.

It's not like they're being forced to play the damn game. Suck it up for a few hours, you Dolt ****ies.

I actually don't like that. I don't think anyone on an NFL team should be on the competition committee. Fisher and Polian have no business there. And I also think the league office plays favorites too, and it's easy to prove as Ray Anderson got cozy with the Jets last year after the second New England game.

Hear, hear.

The NonCompetition Committee is one of the country's most crooked organizations not run by the government. This toilet needs to be flushed of its rancid contents.

I don't like Polian either but I say he is right on this one. I hate Goodell just as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News