PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Polian complaining about no delay of game penalties...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Dale/Holley show, they played a portion of Polien's show about teh lack of DOG penalties when the clock is down to zero...He was complaining that after it hit zero some officials were waiting a bit to throw the flag... As AS pointed out on teh show, the league thought a few years ago TOO MANY delay penalties were being called..and that THAT was not good for viewers..and the Competition Committee (that Polien was on..) OKAYED that and basically wanted the refs to give a bit of time for that. Funny how big mouth Polien is complaining now about what HIS COMMITTEE did and HE did not fight a few years ago.

he complains after a loss as much as bill cowher

Again, like Smerlas was saying on EEI yesterday:

Before BIG Colts games played in Indy, why don't the officials hand the Colts the 10pts upfront right at kick off and avoid themselves the embarrassment of those phantom PI calls and other bogus non-calls and calls. It seems simple: Colts/Bill Polian 10 - Visitor 0, this way, Polian will feel better and I think even the officials will feel better because they'll know that Polian is content and they'll call the game like they should, knowing that they have given the Colts their 10pts worth of bogus calls upfront.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newsflash to Bill Polian:you reap what you sew......

I'm surprised Polian isn't getting more negative press outside Pats boards for his constant whining after losses.

DOG calls have been pretty consistent this year, the refs always wait like a half second after the clock hits zero before throwing the flag. Damnit, if it was up to Polian, he would have replay to see if every snap was legit. He's probably #1 reason why we hate the Colts so much.

He is.

But I could give you a close #2, a guy with an out of control ego and a fake personality who throws his teammates under the bus. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back