PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Pats fans sought for team owners in $ league

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_vh

Rookie
Reaction score
In a league established for several years there are two teams not taken. Live draft is in 50 days on a Sunday morning. This league plays 2 QBs and also 4 DL/LBs and also 4 CB/Ss to make those who are into football and can do a lot of managing have an advantage. We may have spots for two new teams if they new people are willing to go thru an expansion draft process to be determined.

The rosters from last year are at:

http://www.users.qwest.net/~jvhsite/ffl/rosters.htm

From the existing roster you can keep up to 4 players if you choose however you lose one round in the draft for each player you name as a keeper - so if I keep no players I draft in the first round, and if you keep 4 players you wouldn't draft until the fifth round.

The teams available from last year are Deep Fried Pickle and League Refugees. {you can change the name after signing up.}

The $ has been $50 to join with a 350/100/50 payout to the first 3. There is a 2 round playoff.

Other participants are mostly from the Patriots Usenet. There are a couple of Jets trolls we let hang around so we can push them around (however due to drafting daunte culpepper and Jamal lewis I have to admit they both finished in front of me.)

One of the teams up for grabs is very Patriot-heavy. Peyton Manning and Julius Jones go into the draft as FAs for reasons too stupid to explain.

If interested message me or email me at [email protected] for more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft