PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Official 2020 Tompa Bay Gronkaneers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1st TD to Gronk has been run by White and AH

The TD to AB was a classic Squirrel/Welker/DA route
Many of us in this thread lamented all season long that the bucs needed to use precisely those kinds of plays to win.
Many also wanted Bowels to keep his safetys deep (apparently Romo didn't like this), double the wife beater and whack Kelsey as he released from the LOS. Bucs had a good enough pass rush with 4 or 5 to free up fast LBs for needed coverages.

Last edited:
Many of us in this thread lamented all season long that the bucs needed to use precisely those kinds of plays to win.
Many also wanted Bowels to keep his safety deep (apparently Romo didn't like this), double the wife beater and whack Kelsey as he released from the LOS. Bucs had a good enough pass rush with 4 or 5 to free up fast LBs for needed coverages.
It definitely did help that the Chiefs OL was being held together with duct tape, but it is what it is when it comes to that. That was definitely not the Bucs fault.

I think White will stay in NE. Edelman might go to TB after he is cut but I doubt he'll have much to add to that team.

Tom Brady's Hall of Fame plaque will forever read "Buccaneers and Patriots"

That will never not be gross.
There's a lot of similarities between this and the feeling of Browns fans. The major difference is that Bernie Kosar isn't the GOAT and won't be getting into the HOF without a ticket.

I think the KC beatdown of TB a couple months ago was the best thing that happened to the Bucs. The Chiefs showed their hand. It helped TB prep for yesterday.

Don't know what his legal situation is, but Von Miller could be a lock going to TB or a Texas team.

TB will be getting some hungry vets like JJ Watt wanting to go play with Tom. Clay Matthews wanted to play there last year as he mentioned on the Pat McAfee show before the season started.

I think White will stay in NE. Edelman might go to TB after he is cut but I doubt he'll have much to add to that team.
I say he leaves as the rumors are that he wants to be closer to his Mom in Florida. Regardless, Pats need his touches to go to Michel and Harris. White requires too much gimmicks to be effective.

Edelman may express interest, but where does he fit? He'd be pretty low on that depth chart.

Edelman can be a punt returner for them...I'm sure he'd be willing to do that role if it means playing with Brady

I say he leaves as the rumors are that he wants to be closer to his Mom in Florida. Regardless, Pats need his touches to go to Michel and Harris. White requires too much gimmicks to be effective.

Edelman may express interest, but where does he fit? He'd be pretty low on that depth chart.
Godwin may leave. No guarantee they resign AB.

Would be interesting to see if Brady leaves the Bucs after 2021...he could take his skills to SF and finish his career on his childhood team.

Bend the fvkin knee MFer. You need to own all the bull sh%t takes you made on this thread.

Are you some sort of hot head? I already said I was wrong about Brady after the NFCCG. And I was very complementary of Brady after the super bowl. Not going to complain about yesterday's game. My Brady rookie card is now worth 125K, which I bought for 7K just a few years ago. It's probably worth more than you are.

That includes a 250 lb rb impersonating a receiving back. Now give them an offseason to incorporate more quick passing to the offense & potentially get James White in fa.

the 2000 Ravens playoff performance, coming from the wildcard to the lombardi and allowing an average of less than 6 points per game was a better playoff run also
Riiight, because they were being led by a 43 yo QB. You're clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back