PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Norv Turner burns Rex Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and i still picked NY, but i'm hoping my chargers absolutely pummel the jets, and somehow antonio cromartie and ladanian tomlinson collide and explode

what you want is theoretically possible...a collision between class and anti-class...much like matter and anti-matter...would be apocalyptic...the only problem is who represents class?...the churlish,egotistical prima donna,La-Me-ington?..or Cromartie,who it seems did every chick in study class when he was in the sixth grade....tough one...almost as tough as beating Wrecks Cryan in a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.

norv's the man, despite his lack of superbowls (he has 2 as an OC though)

rex pretty much threw his entire team under the bus, i love it

Yeah, it was pretty egregious, wasn't it? I'm also really hoping that a scenario comes up where Cromartie has to try to tackle Tolbert. It will be the furthest thing possible from the old unstoppable-force-meets-immovable-object conundrum.

what you want is theoretically possible...a collision between class and anti-class...much like matter and anti-matter...would be apocalyptic...the only problem is who represents class?...the churlish,egotistical prima donna,La-Me-ington?..or Cromartie,who it seems did every chick in study class when he was in the sixth grade....tough one...almost as tough as beating Wrecks Cryan in a game of Tic-Tac-Toe.

it would be class vs anti-class if you could get the doc and the delorean and drive LT's ass back in time to before his stupid podium comment

it would be class vs anti-class if you could get the doc and the delorean and drive LT's ass back in time to before his stupid podium comment

i thought all charger fans were FOR LT. When did the sentiment change ?

i thought all charger fans were FOR LT. When did the sentiment change ?

for me it changed the second he said "you guys know me, i'm a classy guy" to a room full of reporters

that was so embarrassing

for me it changed the second he said "you guys know me, i'm a classy guy" to a room full of reporters

that was so embarrassing

What a coincidence........ me too ;)

that was so embarrassing
really? i know a lot of charger fans who cme on this board and were defending him even until the AFCCG in foxboro.

um....doesn't rex saying that mean that he thinks the chargers are a better team than his jets are? is that the message he wants to send?

really? i know a lot of charger fans who cme on this board and were defending him even until the AFCCG in foxboro.

i wasn't one of them

i know alot of charger fans who defended him up until we ditched him

as soon as he became a jet , then they started dissing him

those kinds of people are hypocrites IMO

there's still some charger fans who like him, but those are 'player fans'

not team fans

um....doesn't rex saying that mean that he thinks the chargers are a better team than his jets are? is that the message he wants to send?

rex wasn't thinking, at all

he threw his entire organization under the bus in a fit of what he probably thought was something clever

what a backfire

and i like rex, i like some of the antics he does to take pressure off his team

but this time it was dissing his own team, which is just dumb as hell

To me it sounds like he is wishing he could coach the Chargers.

I love it. Nobody's buyin Wreck's BS anymore. It aint workin anymore fatman! Once again he'll be eating his words....Oh wait, thats it, he's hungry. "Feed me more words" Major back fire. He's digging his own grave. His whole scheme works real well in theory, one problem YOU HAVE TO WIN!!!!!:bricks:
You live near that rats nest.

Is that the sentiment down there?

It's amazing how Rex Ryan is undefeated in games that haven't yet been played as well as those played only in his own imagination. I recall him telling us all how the Jets would have beaten the Packers in the Super Bowl, even though in the real world they lost to the team that lost to the Packers.

Last edited:
I gotta hope that Norv's team burns the Rexettes Sunday afternoon. It's not natural for me to ever root for the Chargers, but I will be an avid Charger fan on Sunday for 3+ hours. The Jests cannot lose enough for my liking, and I need to see a full Gangrene implosion.

Getting roasted by Norv Turner must hurt.

Rex does some of these antics he does to take pressure off his team. This time is dissing his own team and giving bulletin board material for Chargers.

norv's the man, despite his lack of superbowls (he has 2 as an OC though)

rex pretty much threw his entire team under the bus, i love it

Now wait a second there.

Rex DOES have a SB ring.

........from the 2000 season when he was in charge of the Ravens catering and airport car service.

I hadn't seen his quote and I was a little bit surprised by the call, and after I saw the quote I didn't have the chance to ask him this, but I was wondering if he had those rings with the ones he's guaranteed the last couple of years.

Hahahaha!! BURN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back