PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL Suspends Covid Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude go have a beer how are you this angry this quickly?

Ok? What does that have to do with individual experiences lol. All he said was he can't take it for more than an hour. It's called tolerance. Different people have different levels of it

People on their side of the aisle believe in a one fit prescription for everyone. They believe everyone should wear 3 masks and be quadruple vaccinated, even 5 year olds.

People on their side of the aisle believe in a one fit prescription for everyone. They believe everyone should wear 3 masks and be quadruple vaccinated, even 5 year olds.
"If it's ok with me it should be ok with everyone else" is a very dumb stance to take. People on both sides do it, because both sides have dumb people.

The Karenvirus is over!

I thank Putin for this.

I'm on not on that side of the aisle. I am a health care professional. Washing of hands and mask wearing was a huge ingredient in protection from the virus spread. Those who whined about it and refused to wear them were a huge ingredient in spreading the virus, Mr. ONLY BEEN 50 DEATHS. However we seem to be past the worst of this. We still are required to wear masks in the hospital because we are still having covid patients being admitted(90% are unvaccinated) and we dont want to spread virus to sick people. More than hour in a mask too hard? We wear them a minimum of 8 hours per day. I'm happy not to worry much any more every place else. Good for the NFL.

I'm on not on that side of the aisle. I am a health care professional. Washing of hands and mask wearing was a huge ingredient in protection from the virus spread. Those who whined about it and refused to wear them were a huge ingredient in spreading the virus, Mr. ONLY BEEN 50 DEATHS. However we seem to be past the worst of this. We still are required to wear masks in the hospital because we are still having covid patients being admitted(90% are unvaccinated) and we dont want to spread virus to sick people. More than hour in a mask too hard? We wear them a minimum of 8 hours per day. I'm happy not to worry much any more every place else. Good for the NFL.
It doesn't bother me so it doesn't bother anyone else

I'm not a health care professional and not used to wearing a mask for that long. I would expect someone like you to wear a mask all day. But the rest of us don't have to, especially if we are vaxxed. Yes, breathing is more difficult through the mask - I don't care what study says otherwise. I expend more energy breathing when I wear a mask than when I don't. Maybe it's second nature to you, but for me it's not. There is no need to wear masks on planes when major airlines CEOs are saying that the HEPPA filtration systems they have are 99% effective.

Notice how there's not actually an argument happening here, but rather a circlejerk of a bunch of people agreeing with each other about something only tangentially related to the thread topic.

I'm not a health care professional and not used to wearing a mask for that long. I would expect someone like you to wear a mask all day. But the rest of us don't have to, especially if we are vaxxed. Yes, breathing is more difficult through the mask - I don't care what study says otherwise. I expend more energy breathing when I wear a mask than when I don't. Maybe it's second nature to you, but for me it's not. There is no need to wear masks on planes when major airlines CEOs are saying that the HEPPA filtration systems they have are 99% effective.
Not any more but in the thick of it they were important and helpful tremendously. Those who wouldn't hurt and probably killed people. No excuses as far as I'm concerned

Not any more but in the thick of it they were important and helpful tremendously. Those who wouldn't hurt and probably killed people. No excuses as far as I'm concerned

Well, I'm talking about TODAY, not last year or even two years ago...

Well, I'm talking about TODAY, not last year or even two years ago...
I was responding to you and also the "science has changed in an election year" comment made by another poster. The science has not changed.

Killed people? Are we talking about cloth masks outside of a sterile environment in the real world?

What if we took a fraction of the funds currently funded to fighting COVID to do the following: Fund free blood tests to see if you have natural immunity. If not, in the same blood test have one's vitamin/min levels checked, including but not limited to d, iron, zinc..

Promote supplementing d, c, Zinc, quercetin etc as needed, promote exercise, and promote having one's bmi at < 25 (or body fat equivalent for folks that don't fit standard BMI parameters).

If you follow the above recommendations and still experience COVID like symptoms then get tested. If positive seek early treatment.

Follow all of the above, but if over 80 years old and/or have comorbidities use a N95 rated mask or better.

What would the true death rate or even long term covid rate be if the above was followed? What difference would cloth masks make? What are the harmful effects of wearing masks long term? What are the effects on children and their cognitive development? Mask related eye injuries real or nah?
Are poor folks more likely to have to use dirty masks or use masks longer than the recommended time frame? What are the harmful effects of folks who use the same mask longer than the recommended time frame?

Last edited:
I was responding to you and also the "science has changed in an election year" comment made by another poster. The science has not changed.
Yesterday masks were absolutely necessary.
Today, not so much.

ThE sCiEnCe HaS cHaNgEd

I hate all of you and I hope you have to wear masks til the day you die how bout dat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back