PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL Suspends Covid Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score

The suspension means an end to any mandatory testing and, absent local regulations, masks are not required at team facilities. Tests will now be done “when clinically indicated or at the direction of a club physician” and teams must keep some testing equipment at their facilities, but the larger testing trailers can be removed.

Feds may be lifting the masks on planes soon too!

Primary reason why I haven't flown since before Covid started...I can't take wearing a max for more than 1 hour.

Please let us keep the IR and PS rules.

Absolutely! The new rules were a great change and made for better viewing experiences. I wouldn't mind expanding both rosters and PS limits by another few players, either, although that may require salary cap changes.

Physically speaking, you and anyone can easily take wearing a mask longer than an hour. You're a huge baby if a mask alone will keep you from traveling. "MuH fReEdOmS"

Yeah, it's real smart to wear a mask 24 hours a day and breathe in your own toxins...

Physically speaking, you and anyone can easily take wearing a mask longer than an hour. You're a huge baby if a mask alone will keep you from traveling. "MuH fReEdOmS"
People choose not to travel due to many inconveniences it would pose. Not wanting to be scrunched up in a tiny chair for hours, luggage, other passengers, etc. Mask mandates are just another potentially inconveniencing factor. If people don't want to travel because of it they're not being babies lol just humans.

It'd be cool if people stopped pretending they enjoy wearing masks

Primary reason why I haven't flown since before Covid started...I can't take wearing a max for more than 1 hour.

Must suck to be so fat stupid ugly useless pathetic physically frail.

Yeah, it's real smart to wear a mask 24 hours a day and breathe in your own toxins...

Judging by your level of inactivity and obviously morbid obesity, your toxins are likely worse than the average person. Just think about the degree of brain rot required for the drivel you post 24/7.

Must suck to be so fat stupid ugly useless pathetic physically frail.

Judging by your level of inactivity and obviously morbid obesity, your toxins are likely worse than the average person. Just think about the degree of brain rot required for the drivel you post 24/7.

Even if I were fat (which I'm not), it's better than being you...imagine going through life without an education. I suppose the world needs its janitors though...

Last edited:
@ Bill Belichick

Please call Cole Popovich ... tell him he's got his job back if he wants it.

I was hoping this thread would get political insults as well as personal insults. Disappointing.

I work at a hospital and we have a machine that measures your O2 rate. Wearing a mask for the entire 14 hour shift our O2 levels were the same at the start, middle, and end of the shift so your more then an hour crap is exactly that. My coworkers and I wear them for many hours a day so get over yourself.

I work at a hospital and we have a machine that measures your O2 rate. Wearing a mask for the entire 14 hour shift our O2 levels were the same at the start, middle, and end of the shift so your more then an hour crap is exactly that. My coworkers and I wear them for many hours a day so get over yourself.

Studies also show masks aren't needed outdoors or on a plane which has a great filtration system, but keep strapping them onto 5 year olds...

Ok? What does that have to do with individual experiences lol. All he said was he can't take it for more than an hour. It's called tolerance. Different people have different levels of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back