PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: NFL non-Patriots cuts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahawks have cut Julius Jones and Jordan Babineaux according to Schefter.

Schefter reported last night that Jones saved his job by taking a pay cut.

Yes. I REALLY hope that BB takes a look at him. This team is HURTING for a competent fullback.

Too late, unfortunately: Richardson re-signs with the j-e-s-t after they waive WR Patrick Turner, whom they had only recently claimed.

But I completely agree: we need a real, ass-kicking FB to lead the way. Bill will never be truely committed to the run until he commits a roster spot to a FB.

Too late, unfortunately: Richardson re-signs with the j-e-s-t after they waive WR Patrick Turner, whom they had only recently claimed.

But I completely agree: we need a real, ass-kicking FB to lead the way. Bill will never be truely committed to the run until he commits a roster spot to a FB.

Thank you BB for your intransigence in this matter

Dolphins just announced they have cut center Jake Grove whom they signed to a 4 year $29.5M deal last season...

Last edited:
Dolphins just announced they have cut center Jack Grove whom they signed to a 4 year $29.5M deal last season...

Why did I think he had some connection to the Welker trade? Lapse of thought then :)

Why did I think he had some connection to the Welker trade? Lapse of thought then :)

I have worked it out :) Because of Groves being signed, the center drafted with the pick from the Pats was traded to Raiders :)

I knew I wasn't going crazy :)

Dolphins signed him as a Raider FA to replace Samson Satale who was a draft bust for them then signed by the Raiders... Grove was a durability concern but supposedly a stout run blocker. They averaged almost 45 more yards per game on the ground in the 10 games he played last season. He lost his starting job in camp after missing time due to injuries to a kid who was the unimpressive 2nd stringer last season. The Dolphins got some issues on the interior OL, been playing musical chairs at both guard positions and center all camp and pre season.

Dolphins signed him as a Raider FA to replace Samson Satale who was a draft bust for them then signed by the Raiders... Grove was a durability concern but supposedly a stout run blocker. They averaged almost 45 more yards per game on the ground in the 10 games he played last season. He lost his starting job in camp after missing time due to injuries to a kid who was the unimpressive 2nd stringer last season. The Dolphins got some issues on the interior OL, been playing musical chairs at both guard positions and center all camp and pre season.

The cold facts of these normal growing pain "issues" is likely why The Tuner pulled the plug on his rebuilding, realizing that the AFCE title was not gonna happen.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh please, JEEBUS, let us haul in Jack Groves!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes