PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT:Monday Night Football - Giants at Cowboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
SVN said:
poor bledsoe..
I agree it is so sad that he has no offensive line.

Krazy Koz said:
So are you saying that Eli is mature? becasue Tiki is doing pretty well on the ground, 4.8 per carry.

No, what I'm saying is while these talking heads babble incessantly Eli is only competent as Barber is playing well.

With a lesser back performing for him Eli is barely above Drew territory. See? And his faces are almost as good as his brothers - only less angry and more perplexed.

And poor Drew - now he gets sacked by reputation. And once upon a time the talking heads were touting him for the HOF.

jct said:
I agree it is so sad that he has no offensive line.

Oh No...the Giants have lost Lavar Arrington...

Drew may not have a good Oline but without a pro bowl one he cannot perform. And I think he eventually drains the life out of them. Tommy has an inconsistent Oline. Never has had a great one. But he learned to do just enough to make them look better. And they appreciate that so they bust their butts to get better and do more for him.

this coverage is an example of how much power the media especially ESPN has ..last yr they started a comment that if favre would be the QB of the eagles then they would be undefeated and started the whole conversation with TO who as expected ran with it...this yr its the tony romo hype after preseason
even the raiders were good in the pre season...

Not a TD- too bad Coughlin already used his challenge

bledsoe redux...int at endzone

SVN said:
bledsoe redux...int at endzone

:rofl: Bledsoe is so nostalgic isn't he??? :rofl:

NEM said:
Why challenge it. It would be a stupid challenge even if he wins it. He would waste a challenge, if he had one, and the Cowboys would still have three cracks to get it in from the 2 inch line.

I think the reason why you challenge just became evident. There is no guarantee with Drew behind the wheel that the next play won't be an INT.

iam glad the pats dont have a receiver who just keeps yapping at his QB after every play...poor bledsoe must be frustrated like hell..wonder why parcells doesnt ask him to STFU

F.B.N. said:
:rofl: Bledsoe is so nostalgic isn't he??? :rofl:

It's nice to see some things never change.

SVN said:
iam glad the pats dont have a receiver who just keeps yapping at his QB after every play...poor bledsoe must be frustrated like hell..wonder why parcells doesnt ask him to STFU

Parcells is probably afraid if he got in a shouting match with T.O. the fans would back T.O. ...

Parcells sticks with Bledsoe = lose

T.O. wants to win...win...win ... advantage T.O.

I almost hate to say it too, but anybody get the sense Barber feigned injury because he fumbled? Didn't look like he got hit or fell all that hard....

I think it's hysterical the way TO *****es when the balls aren't coming his way, then he's laughing and jovial on the sidelines once they are - even though his QB just threw a pick when a TD would have put his team up by 2.

This is a great game for ESPN - it's not football it's melodrama.

MoLewisrocks said:
I almost hate to say it too, but anybody get the sense Barber feigned injury because he fumbled? Didn't look like he got hit or fell all that hard....

I was thinking the same thing. He looked pretty shocked.

bledsoe benched for romo

Is this the official end of the Bledsoe era??

Haha, what a start for Romo. Oh the irony.

And Bledsoe is benched.

I hope this isn't the end of the Bledsoe era.

Too bad to see him in this situation.

However, watching Romo throw an interception with his first pass can't hurt Bledsoe too much. I'm not sure Romo is the 2000 Brady.

Was that a kodak moment or what :rofl:

Romo on his first play from scrimmage replacing INT prone Bledsoe throws and INT.

Bledsoe looks pissed and Parcells like he's going to cry. Might be the end of the Bledsoe and Parcells era.

Last edited:
Arrington done for the year, achilles surgery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back