PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Mike White moving on from the Jets

Wow! Interesting. Probably similar in skill & style to Bridgewater as a backup. And, as we know, White has a very high chance of playing some games for the Fins now.

This will be big if Rodgers decides to walk away and the Jets come up empty in the rest of their QB attempts:

at least Jimmy G is off the board... so if aaron stiffs them, we won't have to deal with that potential media circus

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Could be better than Tua if he can shrink his INT totals.

Jete 'Plan B' power rankings, written before JG was off the board.

Ayahuasca Man is taking them for quite the ride!

The Packers just added at least one more draft pick to their demands after this move. The Jets now HAVE to make this deal, or give the keys back to Wilson.

Good for them. I think Mike White is honestly not much different than Garopollo skill wise

The Packers just added at least one more draft pick to their demands after this move. The Jets now HAVE to make this deal, or give the keys back to Wilson.
Any indication of what the picks are/ how many?

Any indication of what the picks are/ how many?
Nah, I have no idea about what demands they might demand. But whatever they are, they must have gone up given every legit starting QB but Jackson is off the board and Plan B just headed to Miami.

As to what they might ask is in question. Usually when you take a $60MM cap hit off the table the draft comp lowers. ie, the Jets gave up a 3rd to get Farve in 2008 People were talking in that area. But whatever it was, its now higher after today. They Jets CANNOT go back to their fans without Aaron Rodgers in green.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back