PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Loony Broncos fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps setting up a "go fund me" page is a "tongue in cheek" gesture?

Is this a wrench in the John Elway is a genius meme?

Says "John Elway Master Builder"

91t1ieAeQ1L._SX425_.jpg

They were beyond horrible. 0-23 to Jetes, 23-51 to Eagles and 16-41 to Pats. Are Chubb and Keenum less Talib going to be the difference? Let us hope so. Let them be a 8-8 team with shxttier draft pick and miss the playoff.

This is what happens when you sell pot at every street corner.

This is what happens when you sell pot at every street corner.
No, it's what happens when spoiled fans have too much time on their hands. I pray nothing this embarrassing ever happens in our neck of the woods.

Edit: apparently the Paxton Lynch Go Fund Me page has been removed, but there's another one up for firing Broncos coach Vance Joseph.

Last edited:
No, it's what happens when spoiled fans have too much time on their hands. I pray nothing this embarrassing ever happens in our neck of the woods.

Edit: apparently the Paxton Lynch Go Fund Me page has been removed, but there's another one up for firing Broncos coach Vance Joseph.
Case Keenum, was that you?

Can we start up a dump Richards campaign?

I could design the shirts

Why would you want to dump the man who was clearly good enough to play almost a quarter of the defensive snaps in the Super Bowl?

Last edited:
Why would you want to dump the man who was clearly good enough to play almost a quarter of the defensive snaps in the Super Bowl?

I rewatched the super bowl

Mass just legalized weed.

Give the state time.

Does it cost money to cut Paxton Lynch? Do the fans need to buy him a bus ticket or something?

Does it cost money to cut Paxton Lynch? Do the fans need to buy him a bus ticket or something?
That bus ticket can be to foxboro.
Does he have practice squad eligibility.

Another sign of what happens when you mix recreational weed with high altitude living.

It'll be interesting to see how high the Broncos will draft next year. I would not at all be surprised to see them in a top-10 slot.

They were beyond horrible. 0-23 to Jetes, 23-51 to Eagles and 16-41 to Pats. Are Chubb and Keenum less Talib going to be the difference? Let us hope so. Let them be a 8-8 team with shxttier draft pick and miss the playoff.
People say Cousins is the overrated one, but Keenum is the guy who has only had one good year. He’s still a limited player.

Medical marijauna was decriminalized on Jan 1, 2012, recreational on Dec 14, 2016.

Link: Broncos Fans Start Crowdfunding Page so Team Can Cut Paxton Lynch

With all the worthy causes out there that could use crowdfunding, these goofballs add insult to imagined injury. Count me among those enjoying watching Denver hit the skids.
Number of legitimate titles won by Donkeys: 0 [Zero]

Donkeys=just another league-manufactured fake good team

If we had the kind of corrupt league support the Donkeys have over the years, we'd have twice as many rings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe